Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eufaula Temps?

Post Thanks / Like

Question Eufaula Temps?

Can anyone give me some temps on the lake?

Post Thanks / Like

Ratmo, upper 50's to lower 60's as of last Saturday. Lake is SLOWLY rising. Caught fish shallow. CUSA tourney was won spider-rigging in 10ft. If it keeps warming next week,,,FISH SHALLOW!!!! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Crappie Chatt!! Sounds like its fixen ta happen up there.

Post Thanks / Like

how did the front effect the fishing there will be there next weds heading out with JB Bennett on Thurs so looking for catching a few crappie before hitting the big fish any help appreciated
    Mason Banta

Post Thanks / Like

Hello, got a map of lake Eufaula yesterday, and that lake is so big the map weighed 8#'s, lol . So now that I have a map, is there any places that produce more so than others ? Ive seen alot of potential spots on there like Carr creek and catheys mountain cove. Has anyone had any luck with these spots? Im try'n to narrow down fishing spots, cause this is one big lake, id have to git a side job to afford gas to git from one end to the other , lol. Thanks for any tips . Ratmo

Post Thanks / Like

Depending on where you are coming from there are 3 areas that always produce alot of fish. On the Northern end of the lake is Gentry Creek and Gaines Creek. I will be at Gentry all weekend. Further south try the Crowder area. All 3 are great. The winners and most of the top teams fished the Gaines area last week in the tourney.

Post Thanks / Like

Water temps have fell back considerably I only caught one fish on the upper end Gentry Creek area most water temps were around 46-48 a sharp drop from last week I wouldnt waste gas to go Todd H told me his catch has dropped off also on the south end.

Post Thanks / Like

well im going after stripers on thurs thought i might try the papermouths at one of the docks weds night
    Mason Banta

Post Thanks / Like

Has the recent rains brought the lake level back up, heard it was bout 7' low at one point. Dont know what pool is there, all the info i have is on Tx lakes. Also I hear tale that we maybe in for some more rain this coming week, its gotta help.

Post Thanks / Like

Proud member of TEAM GEEZER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast