Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thanks For this board

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks For this board

I feel like this is a very worthwhile board. I feel that we are seeing a lot about our good friends that we would not have know. I for one like knowing about people more than just the fishin side. The more fisher-people I meet the more I think we are a very special group.

Some of the "regulars" on the board I may never have the opportunity to do a face-to-face with, but I feel that I know a lot about them and glad to consider them as part of the family so to speak.

I also want to while I've got the speakers stand to pass along appreciation for the little or not so little helpful hints that are being passed along. It is sort of like the post on priorities with the kids that play soccer and the goal is to have fun not how many points are on the board.
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, cool bunch of people. Can't wait to meet some of the guys at the TT next week.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

You don't have to keep reminding me that it will be a fun time and I won't be there.
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville

Post Thanks / Like

Ranger, there have been times on this site that i have gone into great detail about why i am here or why i come here or why i enjoy this site. But, to sum it up very quickly without you doing an exhaustive search on my previous posts. Crappie fishermen are one big family and don't mind helping others. They are a rare breed in this world and i look forward to reading this site everyday to read the latest, see the greatest and fellowship with in my opinion the most decent people i have ever talked with. Keep up the good work with the fishing reports. Glad to read your posts. Take care and thanks for contributing.