Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Memorial Day Weekend

Post Thanks / Like

Default Memorial Day Weekend

We wanted to take a minute to wish everyone a safe Memorial Day Weekend. Also, to say THANK YOU to all those who have served and are currently serving. Thank you for the sacrifices made to allow us to do what we are able to do today. Thank you to the families of those service men and women too.
    Slab Masters Tournament Trail ............... www.slabmasterstournamenttrail.net

Post Thanks / Like

X2.

Post Thanks / Like

I went to two ceremonys, embarassed at the turnout, but those who do come are passionate about it, you don't have to be a veteran, you don't have to agree with the military or in armed conflicts, but the sacrifices of these people enable you to continue your life with guarenteed freedoms paid for by them. Think about it.
    Hey, catchin' fish is easy, finding thems the hard part.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by totempole View Post
    I went to two ceremonys, embarassed at the turnout, but those who do come are passionate about it, you don't have to be a veteran, you don't have to agree with the military or in armed conflicts, but the sacrifices of these people enable you to continue your life with guarenteed freedoms paid for by them. Think about it.
    Well put. I could not have said it better.