Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: St. Judes

Post Thanks / Like

Default St. Judes

There is a fishing contest started up for ST.JUDES on the MAIN CRAPPIE FISHING FORUM,STICKY,JUST A THOUGHT,#44.It is on the Honor system and it will take place later this summer. You can fish your home lake. One of the prizes is a guided fishing trip. Still 15 days to get in . Later Muddy

Post Thanks / Like

Default To donate to St. Judes

Slabmaster II

The account is opened. here is the information you will need to make a donation.

Account # is: 0180014607 at the Integra Bank located at1197 Canton Road, Cadiz,Ky. 42211.

Make your checks payable to--Crappie.com/St Jude Hospital.

If you wish, you may send the checks to me and I will make the deposit for you. Whiney Curtis--211-Cherokee Ct. -Cadiz,Ky 42211. DO NOT make the check payable to anyone except the Crappie.com/St Jude Hospital.

For those of you that wish to make an electronic transfer of funds---the routing number of the bank is---086300025.

The bank CANNOT accept Pay Pal---sorry.

The bank will deposit the checks in the fund and write a single bank check to St Judes 30 days from yesterday.

My apoligies for the delay in getting this done, but my wife and I both have mothers that are hospitalized and in different towns and have been running our tails off for a couple of weeks.

If you have a problem or need answers to a question please E-mail me at [email protected]

Once again---I thank you for the patience, I thank the bank for their co-operation, I thank Ed for his help---and MOST OF ALL---the kids at St Judes THANK YOU!!!!! for the open hearts, minds and wallets......GOD BLESS each of you......driller