Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: So hows Table Rock?

Post Thanks / Like

Default So hows Table Rock?

heading to Branson tomorrow evening and staying through thursday night.... was wondering if anyone has been fishing table rock???? I'm sure this cold weather is gonna throw them off a bit, but its not gonna stop me from trying.
    Missouri-Fishing.com! Total Fishing Resource for Missouri Anglers!

gonfishn Guest

haven't fished there yet but planning to go down there friday, let me know how you do.

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck dwm376s. Let me know how you do.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dwm376s
    heading to Branson tomorrow evening and staying through thursday night.... was wondering if anyone has been fishing table rock???? I'm sure this cold weather is gonna throw them off a bit, but its not gonna stop me from trying.
    Crappie fishing has been real good but with the cold weather I had to work a bit harder for them last Sat. I live on the Kings and fish it mostly.

Before the cold weather I was flippping a jig 18-24" below a bobber around stick up trees. Deep trees early in the day, toward afternoon if the water is warming it can get good on the shallow trees and mud flats.

If they don't seem suspended toward the tops around the trees I start fishing vertical down along the deep (30-45') trees and caught 9 good ones that way Sat.

Have heard similar reports from the James and Long Creek as well.

Good luck & let us know how you do.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi guys, I'll be in Branson all week next week fishing. Except I'm going down to battle with some trout. I'll be staying at Big Cedar so I'm sure I'll be able to get some good reports from there. I'll let you know what I find out when I get back. I have an empty space on my living room wall that needs a nice 25-26in. Brown on it. Wish me luck!