Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Question For Misfit

Post Thanks / Like

Default Question For Misfit

I Saw On The Tennessee Board That You Just Got Back From Reelfoot. How Did You Do,did You Like Cypress Point. Im Going There April 9 Staying At Cypress Point.

Post Thanks / Like

we managed to catch fish.just not a lot or anything over 14 inches.part of the reason was being a reelfoot rookie,but the biggest factor was weather.some did better,and some did worse than us.
    as for the camp,i don't know how others compare,but cypress point was top notch,in my opinion.the guys at the marina took great care of us.did anything we wanted and volunteered much more
    very nice accomodations,as most of the place is only about 3 years old.excellent boats/motors,geat rooms,etc.
    just talk to jeremy at the docks for any info or help.he and the others will treat you right.hopefully the weather will be better for your trip,and you'll boat lots of fish.i'll shoot you a pm with a few more suggestions that i feel may help.
    here's the two guys on the morning shift at the marina.jeremy is the big one on the right,with me in the background.give them my regads
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info I hope to put it to good use. Ihope the weather gods are nice to me. I'll give a report when iI get back.

Post Thanks / Like

Default reelfoot

you might look at eagle nest also, they have a nice place. I have not been their in 2 yrs, but still a nice place and I'm looking to go again this spring. Some of the best time to be there is mid-april & early may, being a crappie man you should catch some of the bluegill on a flyrod w/ultralight reel, they will give you the fight of your life and they are huge and don't worry about numbers, the only problem you will have is wondering how you are going to clean all of them. Have a safe and wonderful trip.