Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Grand Report

Post Thanks / Like

Default Grand Report

Headed to grand south end. Any fishers done any there. Have a dock right off the bank and gonna. Sunken brush and rocky area, slopes at about 45 degrees so I can fish most depths easily. Recommendations welcome, second time to fish this year. Cabin fever is killing me. New to posting, any friends out there in the area let me know, El Reno resident, green country born and raised and longing for the Northeast again.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a dock on south grand myself. I have been catching some nice crappie, but they are still in the deeper water. I have had the best luck fishing 30 ft water and catching about 15-20 ft deep with jigs.

Hope this helps and you have some good luck

Post Thanks / Like

Any of you guys know where there is a dock on grand for sale.

Post Thanks / Like

Tim,

When you say a dock for sale, do you mean just the dock to be moved and attached to your own place, or do you mean a dock and piece of property ?

Post Thanks / Like

Just a fishing dock, i really dont need any property, that is if you can just buy a dock on the water.

Post Thanks / Like

It is not likely to find a dock only for sale. Most would come with property where the dock is attached.

There are instances where a land owner would rent land to attach a dock, but they are getting more and more rare.