Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Stockton lake-oldest daughter and

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stockton lake-oldest daughter and

GRANDSON.GOT TO TAKE THEM THIS AFTERNOON AND HAD A BALL.PUT IN AT OLD STATE PARK AND WENT TO A DROP OFF AND THEY WERE THERE.IN 17' OF WATER AND ABOUT 10' DOWN UNTIL AN HOUR BEFORE DARK AND THEY GOT CLOSER TO THE TOP.CASTED PAST DROP OFF AND COME BACK TO THE BANK AND THEY WOULD THUMP IT.AFTER ARKY SAID HE HAD CAUGHT THEM AT CC THAT WAY I THOUGHT THEY MIGHT BE THERE AND THEY HAD A BLAST.ROOT BEER AND CHAR WERE THE MAIN COLORS AND GOT SOME ON BLUE AND WHITE.GOT PICTURES I WILL POST LATER GOT TO TAKE SOME DR.S IN THE MORNING GOT TO GET SOME REST AND BE BACK ON THE WATER AT 7-30 AM.MAYBE HAVE SOME NEW PICTURES WITH THEM I HOPE.YES BEAGLE ON SLAB BUSTERS.Thumbs Up
    Crappie,turkey and mushrooms Great American Food

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice! Buzzy and I took my boat to start the motor brake in process and put 40 miles on my boat. We got to fishing around 3 and it took us a while to find them but once we did we were able to catch enough for dinner tomorrow night. I also caught a walleye. We found orange head with rootbeer and chart to be what they wanted. Very nice weather on Stockton this evening.

Post Thanks / Like

Great.Told u like it was.Glad u all got them good eating creatures.

Post Thanks / Like

rancher were you parked at ruark yesterday ??
    arkie bender kidnapped me yesterday grabbed my rods and bucket and off we went. got to finish mowing today. thanks for a good day tom.

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a big time had. Looking forwards to seeing the pictures. Congrats.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Bender if you would have started the motor and let it run from your house to buzzys it would have been all broke in by the time you got to the lake, glad y'all had a good day, Arkey, sounds like a fun time for sure, nice when a bit of advice pays off in numbers. congrats

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you got the old tub back in the water Tom & caught fish what a great day.

Good report Rancher

Post Thanks / Like

BUZZMANMO WAS'NT PARKED THERE WE PUT IN AT OLD STATE . LONG DRIVE BUT WE MADE IT. Rofl

Post Thanks / Like

Name:  LAKE STOCKTON AND MY GRANDSON AUSTIN.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  49.6 KBhere is a picture of my grandson and thats my oldest daughter fishing hard to keep up with the old man.this little grandson just lives a mile up the road and can tell when we are gettin ready to eat,i think he can smell it all the way and then her he comes on his 4 wheeler,i just spoil him and make him mean and send him home,lucky to have him this close.
    Last edited by rancher; 05-23-2011 at 04:11 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

This is a late report but i guess better late than never.went sunday and took 2 cow dr.'s out.put in at old state park and found them in same place as day before,on a drop off that goes from 15 to 30 ft laying just on the edge.they caught 28 and we came in for a sandwich and the weather never let us go back.still on blk and char or rootbeer and char.one of the vets was from diamond mo and had to stay around until it was all clear for him to try to get home.diamond is se of joplin it did'nt get his place but the next farm to his north is totally gone,house,barns,corral and all was wiped out.he had alot of trouble getting home lots of stuff in road and said it was hard to get across i-44.it was a rough end of a good day of fishing for him,the other vet was from ill. And had a 3 hr drive and got home before the one going to diamond only 1 hr away.