Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: CDC crappie challenge 5-21

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default CDC crappie challenge 5-21

We had 18 teams come out this morning for the tournament. Weater forcast may have scared a few teams off but it has turned out to be a super nice day. I had to sit this one out due to my back injections yesterday. Was hard to watch all the others unloading boats and putting them on plane to head up and down the lake to go fish. I will be heading back down around 1:30 to set up the scales and weigh in board. Everyone will be weighing in by 3 or shortly after. Will be paying 4 places with $235 for first place. Also will be paying 2 places for big fish at $60 and $30. So a good payout for a small entry fee. If anyone is around Bucksaw area this afternoon come on down and watch the weigh in and shoot the breeze. I will post results and pictures later today.

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

18 teams sounds like a pretty good turnout. I'll be looking for the results this afternoon.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I seen on facebook that pvasst has the biggest fish he ever caught in the livewell. So may have some hogs weighed in today. That will make it worth his drive up from Springfield. Getting ready to head back down to get things ready. I forgot to add that we had 3 adult/youth teams entered today. I went to the Tightwad C store and picked up some jigs and cooly cups for the 3 youths in the tournament. I even found a Pink cooly for the young girl that is fishing with her dad. Results to come later.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll sure be checking in on this......... after graduation that is.......
    Bulletman aka Tommy

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck to all........ weather turned out pretty darned nice today, should be some good weights brought in.
    We do not want the gift of a fish; neither do we expect a lesson on fishing; what we direly need is a chance to fish

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a good turn out. Sorry I wasn't able to make it down there for this one. My little one has a dance recital early this afternoon and as you can tell from my other post we had a blast hitting the farm pond this morning. Congrats to whoever takes it and I will try to make the next one. Thanks again Jarod for putting this on. They sure are a lot of fun.
    "They call me The Crappie Menace."

Post Thanks / Like

I look forward to hearing the results! Beautiful day to be on the water. Much better than my trip to LOZ last weekend.