Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Cedar Creek

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cedar Creek

Has anybody been on Cedar Creek lately. How is the crappie fishing? Have fished there for bass a few times but never crappie.

Post Thanks / Like

I was there on 3/12/06. Got rained out soon after I got on the water, but the word at the tackle store was the crappie fishing was doing very well. The tackle owner said he had caught some as shallow as 2 feet, so the crappie are trying to spawn up there. Hopefully I'll get to go back sometime soon, but with snow on the ground right now, who knows? :D
    All in all you're just another fish on my wall.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Hey Matt .....

Quote Originally Posted by mattcombs
    I was there on 3/12/06. Got rained out soon after I got on the water, but the word at the tackle store was the crappie fishing was doing very well. The tackle owner said he had caught some as shallow as 2 feet, so the crappie are trying to spawn up there. Hopefully I'll get to go back sometime soon, but with snow on the ground right now, who knows? :D

...... PM me when they start again, will ya ?? I may need to slip down there and try my luck catching some "keepers" :D I've only caught dinks in the past two years. May even be able to link up with you ....... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Cedar Creek

Will do crappie pappy, just as soon as this cold snap let's go. Would enjoy linking up with you sometime at any lake. Would be great to put a face with the name whether we catch any fish or not. Heck, I would just enjoy talking with you and tapping into some of that great crappie intuition. LOL!!
    All in all you're just another fish on my wall.