Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: There's a new fishing spot in southern Indiana at Linton's 1000 Islands!

Post Thanks / Like

Default There's a new fishing spot in southern Indiana at Linton's 1000 Islands!

There is a new fishing spot just two miles south of Linton, IN on CR. 25 south. Over 300 acres of strip pits are begging to be fished! My family, all eleven of us, have started up a corporation to reopen the property to the public for fishing. For now, we are hosting monthly fishing tournaments. Usually the entry fee is $100 per team of two, with half of the money going to first, second and third place as prize money, and the other half going to the corporation. There is a Two-Fish Crappie Tournament scheduled for 5 June 2011. Go to our Website: linton1000islands.com for complete details, and a little history of us. Hope to see you there!

Post Thanks / Like

Better go back to being a pay lake.
    "Giving lip service to as many fish as possible"

cevans is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope you make it,,however,,can't see you surviving on fishing tournaments or corporate parties as corporate parties have been cut all to heck, since 2008. Ask any cateriers if you want the proof on that and I for one am not setting any corporate parties either like I used to. Dale B ran a pretty good operation, and I don't really think I would have much changed anything he did as he was a very good success. Just my 2 cents. Good luck!

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    authorized by: Billbob and "G"