Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finance companies, what a crock

Post Thanks / Like

Default Finance companies, what a crock

What is it with these stupid finance companies. I just qualified and bought a house 6 months ago with a 975 dollar a month payment. I have one auto payment of 330 dollars a month, and another auto payment of 700 dollars a month. I got my house and autos all 3 with no money down. I try to get me a boat financed, and they say I have to have $4,800 down, because I filed bankruptcy 7 years ago. What a crock, I dont understand. I'm gonna keep trying, I really wanna boat bad. I cant pay that kind of money down though.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Used Crappie Boats for Seeker

Crappieseeker, seen a few good used crappie boats(g3/Tritons) at Clark Marine in Franklin the other day. I didn't price them, but i thought about you when i seen them. You may give them a call if you have not already.

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker
    What is it with these stupid finance companies. I just qualified and bought a house 6 months ago with a 975 dollar a month payment. I have one auto payment of 330 dollars a month, and another auto payment of 700 dollars a month. I got my house and autos all 3 with no money down. I try to get me a boat financed, and they say I have to have $4,800 down, because I filed bankruptcy 7 years ago. What a crock, I dont understand. I'm gonna keep trying, I really wanna boat bad. I cant pay that kind of money down though.

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

The people you are talking to must not be fishermen. Or they support PETA (LOL).
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

crappieseeker,...shop around....finance companies and banks are just like any other business...they are not all the same and some will compete for your business...you just need to find the right one. Keep looking and I'm sure you will find one that will be happy to have your business. If all else fails you can always buy a bit less expensive boat for starters and trade up in a couple three years...an older boat isn't any less enjoyable than a new one...remember..the main purpose of any boat is to float..LOL..good luck and enjoy whatever boat you buy.

Post Thanks / Like

I have been approved, I am still working on one more bank for possibly a better rate. I will only have to pay about $150 dollars out of pocket. My first boat, I'll be like a kid in a candy store. I hope my wife has some patience with me for a while, maybe I wont burn it up in the first year wearing it out lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Crappieseeker

Congratulations on the loan. Hope your rate is a good one. What type of boat are you going to buy?

I have been approved, I am still working on one more bank for possibly a better rate. I will only have to pay about $150 dollars out of pocket. My first boat, I'll be like a kid in a candy store. I hope my wife has some patience with me for a while, maybe I wont burn it up in the first year wearing it out lol.
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Got a 6.99% rate. I only had to pay 137 dollars out of pocket. Fisher Pro Hawk 170 with a 90hp optimax

Post Thanks / Like

Default My almost boat

My crappieseeker, Heres on for you. Four years go, my wife.....I promise honey, if you let me get my masters degree, you can buy you a new boat... LOL three years later. no new boat. But heck I have a good boat, it has never failed me. I'm glad you got you one, fish hard. Rusty

Post Thanks / Like

Default G3

Got a 6.99% rate. I only had to pay 137 dollars out of pocket. Fisher Pro Hawk 170 with a 90hp optimax
    I thought you were going with a G3 boat?

Post Thanks / Like

I was gonna go with a G3, but I hadnt seen the prohawk as of then. I liked them both alot, but the G3 has wood subflooring and wood in the transom. My wife even liked the Fisher. So you know if I like it and the wife likes it, its gonna get along with me lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast