Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Roll Call

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Roll Call

hello folks
    Saw a similar post on a couple other state forums and thought "what the heck lets do it here. Just to let all know where you are, where you fish and a general description of yourself so we get know each other better.
    I am Tim Rickey, I live in the small town of West Chester near Freeport, Ohio. I mainly fish Piedmont lake which is one of the MWCD lakes in S.E. section of our state. Though I love crappie I am an avid saugeye angler also.
    My wife and I have an embroidery/Screenprinting business in Uhrichsville. I have also just purchased an asphalt truck. I am also the founder of the new Eastern Buckeye Crappie Club.
    Well so much for me , how about you?
    Tim
    Ohio State Board moderator
    www.easternbuckeyecrappieclub.com
    or [email protected]
    NAFC Life Member

Post Thanks / Like

Default Roll Call

Hi, I'm Tom , We Have A Place At Marblehead Ohio In The Summer, I'm Retired ,fish For Crappie ,bass,walleye,perch, I Fish Every Day Once The Fishing Starts. I Also Work In The Summer At A Marina Which Has Charter/headboats In Port Clinton Oh And Was A Former First Mate . I Love To Fish And Also Have 25 Ft. Sea Ray Which We Use To Fish. Went Fishing Today But Still No Crappies

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Present SIR!!!!

Name Dan Brown
    Location Chester, WV
    Fish Steelhead, Crappie, Walleye
    Water MWCD Lakes and Lake Erie

Also a Charter Member of Eastern Buckeye Crappie Club

I have fished mainly for steelhead (Erie, Pa Tribs) the last eight years but have decided to change up a bit. Ohio's MWCD lakes offers some great fishing and I intend to get on them this year....

Later
    Trialblazer

Post Thanks / Like

Default I'll speak for both of us

I'm Roberta, live in Preble County about ten miles from Indiana. I'm a retired commercial artist and certified volunteer Master Naturalist with Five Rivers MetroParks. I'm hoping to get my certification with the state this summer. My specialty has been water quality and macroinvertebrates. I've been fishing off and on all my life, thanks to my late father.
    Doug works in the healthcare industry and has become as avid about fishing as I am. We really only got serious about it a few years ago when we had to come up with something to do when his dad was visiting from Florida.
    We mostly fish Acton and Rush Run, but now that we have a canoe, intend to go after smallies in the Stillwater and Twin. - Roberta
    "Anglers are born honest,
    but they get over it." - Ed Zern

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello from Grand Lake St.Marys

Hi all....my name is Chuck , GLSM is my home lake where believe it or not,
    the crappie are starting to bite. Went Saturday late afternoon, fished for 30-45 min. (until my son and I froze our hands) averaged 1 fish every 5-10 minutes. Son was using minnows , I was using sliders - 9" fish was the largest
    and starting to swell with eggs..

Post Thanks / Like

I'm Ken, I Was A Welder For 10 Years My Wife Is A Teacher. I Fish For Crappie, Walleye, Bluegill, Catfish. I Mostly Fish At Kiser Lake, Indian Lake, And Alum Creek For Crappie. I'm Going To Reelfoot Lake, Tn. The 2nd Week In April I Hope The Weather Cooperates.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi all

My name is Eric and I am a college student from Sandusky county. I fish for pretty much whatever I can get to bite but I love crappie and perch mainly for how well they eat. I fish local reservoirs, private ponds, the sandusky bay, and the lake whenever i can get an invite onto a friend or relative's boat. I'm getting pretty excited lately because crappie will be starting to bite but also the walleye will be on their spawning runs up the Sandusky and Maumee rivers.

Post Thanks / Like

rick here.from columbus.i'm just an old retired worn out invalid who fishes mostly hoover,but i do get around the state a little.
    saugeyes,crappie and catfish are my usual targets,but i hit erie a few times a year for walleyes,perch and the occasional rare smallmouth trip.

good luck at reelfoot,bc.i just returned a few days ago.had limited success due to uncooperative weather,but had a great time,and brought home a few meals
    weather should be better for yor trip.fish were starting to swell with eggs when i was there,so the spawn is not far off.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, my name is mike i have custody of my little girl named ashely she is 4. Do work as a web designer, and artist. I fish hoover for crappies. Sometimes alum but not much. From columbus ohio lived there for most of my life.

jim8861 Guest

hi,my name is jim from deer creek lake area.love to fish when i can but i work for orkin pest control as a commercial tech.have 2 kid age 22 and 18.my wife does foster care for a 3-boys 8,10,13 years old.never fished before.took them in the boat crappie fishing and the love it.hope we all have a good year.deer creek is getting good for 9 to 13 in.crappie.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast