Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone check out my MO trip story

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone check out my MO trip story

I'm surprised no-one mentioned anything about my Missouri trip story I finally published.
    Missouri Crappie Camp | Articles 2011
    or maybe you all have not seen it there on the home page.

Anyway, we had an absolutely great time. Can't wait to do it again.

And Bugman, I still have to send you those goodies. I've been busy, and my back went completely out after I got home. Sorry for all the delays.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Great article, Ed. At the risk of being repetitive, let me say again what a pleasure it was to meet you. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself at our little event. I think I speak for everybody when I say, you and Tom are welcome anytime. Thanks for the effort you put in to make this the best crappie fishing site anywhere.

Bob

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Great story and pics! we appreciate you and Tom attending the Missouri camp and look forward to seeing you both again. And yes Tom, you can fish with me again

Post Thanks / Like

I read it and being from the MO bootheel it was nice of you to show pics and mention all the floodin going on down thee. Tom, dont believe him.
    Team Double D - " We're not famous, but we should be."

Speck is online now MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Great article Ed!!!!!! Hope to get a chance to fish with you and Tom again! Thanks again for the GREATEST website on the internet!!!!!

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice article & great pictures. Sorry I missed , what looks & sounds to have been a fun gathering.

Post Thanks / Like

Slab,

I gotta laugh! When you pulled into Bucksaw Friday morning, you parked right next to us....Blue Lund with 4 guys (myself, dad, brother, and grandpa) as we were loading the boat. I thought, huh, that's interesting........pulling a boat with a BM'r, even took a picture of it to send to my wife cause her mom drives a BMW and we always joke around telling her we should pull the boat with that......now look who's misinformed!

I know I said hi, but didn't introduce myself..........sorry!

Great Article!

U

Post Thanks / Like

It was great to meet both you Ed, & Tom. As many have already said, you two are welcome anytime!!
    And we expect to see you at the Fall Camp!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs UpThumbs Up

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Route U View Post
    Slab,

I gotta laugh! When you pulled into Bucksaw Friday morning, you parked right next to us....Blue Lund with 4 guys (myself, dad, brother, and grandpa) as we were loading the boat. I thought, huh, that's interesting........pulling a boat with a BM'r, even took a picture of it to send to my wife cause her mom drives a BMW and we always joke around telling her we should pull the boat with that......now look who's misinformed!

I know I said hi, but didn't introduce myself..........sorry!

Great Article!

U
    It's kinda funny, in Europe, they tow with Bimmers all the time. But here in the USA, if you tow with their sedans, it'll void your warranty. I say bull pucky, I'll tow anyway. I'll provide my own darn warranty. But boy it was hard trying to find a hitch, and of course, I had to install it myself.

And did anyone know, all X5's ever made, and all new X3's are made here in the USA. I've been told, BMW is the biggest exporter of vehicles of all the manufacturers in the USA, even the domestic brands. BMW just doubled the size of the plant in Spartanburg SC. Here are some more interesting BMW facts: Production Overview | BMW US Factory

Yes I like BMWs, prolly more so the older ones. I think the new ones are just too darn complicated. Too many other manufacturers have caught up with the best of the technology without some of those complexities.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast