Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Extreme Fishing Concepts base review

Post Thanks / Like

Default Extreme Fishing Concepts base review

I just wanted to thank Extreme Fishing Concepts for making a great product and provide a review. I ordered a bass boat rod holder base with a short Driftmaster T-bar from them and it arrived quickly and installed in 2-3 minutes. The base is a lot stronger and more stable than I had initially thought they would be and I can take them off of my rear cleat in just a few seconds. The combo comes with Diftmaster Pro rod holders and is about the perfect height for spider rigging rods off the rear deck of my bassboat.

I wanted to say something positive about a CDC member's product and thank them for their friendly service. I will be buying another set soon for the other side of the boat.

Yadkin Guide is offline Crappie Wall Hanger * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank your for your comments. We try to provide good customer service as well as make friends along the way.

Maynard Edwards
    Yadkin Guide

Post Thanks / Like

Maynard, you have definately made a repeat customer out of me. Keep up the innovative prodcts and great customer service.

Adam

Post Thanks / Like

I have had my driftmasters and bassboat bases for three years now. I have a set of two and one set stays on the boat at all times. When I am fishing below tailwaters of some of our dams I use it to troll or set bait at a certain depth and when I am just casting artificial and I want to switch rods I just reach back and put one in the holder and take the other one out. This saves me from having to leave my butt seat to bend over, when I am in alot of choppy water so I dont loose my balance and take a swim. So in the winter this is very handy when I am jigging for sauger especially because going in that cold water can possibly take your life.