Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bank Fishing Lake Shelbyville

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bank Fishing Lake Shelbyville

My fishing buddy and I gave Lake Shelbyville a try today. We fished about two hours off the bank at a spot where we have done quite well in previous years at this time of the season. We used jigs and came up with 13 crappie running from 6 to 7 inches. Usually we can count on a few coming close to bumping the magic "10". These were the smallest we have ever caught without getting something over 9 inches.
    Kenny - Did you get down to fish Shelbyville last weekend ? If so, did you do any good?
    Ken

Post Thanks / Like

crappieken
    What part of lake were you bank fishing?

Your results are similar to what I've been seeing from boat in several different areas of the lake. If it is not raining Wed morning I'm going to be out probably going out of Wolf Creek. Look for a blue Ranger375 with merc 150 Hp and a bundled up driver.
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville

Post Thanks / Like

crappieken...No...didn't make it to Shelbyville.....a good friend of mine's wife passed away unexpectedly and I had a visitation and funeral to attend...are they still biting there do you know? I could try to squeeze one more weekend trip in if the weather and family cooperate.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny
    crappieken...No...didn't make it to Shelbyville.....a good friend of mine's wife passed away unexpectedly and I had a visitation and funeral to attend...are they still biting there do you know? I could try to squeeze one more weekend trip in if the weather and family cooperate.
    Kenny - check your private messages
    Ken