Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Any Crappie fishing this weekend and where?

KyNitroJeff Guest

Default Any Crappie fishing this weekend and where?

Anyone having any luck this weekend so far?

jeepum Guest

Default Little Luck

We caught some crappie this afternoon on Cannon Creek Lake with jig/minnow in about 20-25 ft of water. Found a lot that were not ready to eay yet. Water temp was barely over 50*.

Post Thanks / Like

A friend of mine and I went to Ky. lake Sat. and came home with 39 nice fish. Caught them spider rigg'n 10' deep in 12' of water. Jig and minnow combo. Water temp was about 54.
    Crappie Stomper Guide Service
    Crappie Fish'n With Attitude!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/crappiestomper
    ACC Crappie Stix Pro Staff
    Corn Field Crappie Gear Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Wiskers. See you are back from your run. Sounds like you had a good day. The weather has been iffy the past few days. They called for rain today and it looks great here in Nashville. Did you use those new poles you bought? I got mine and haven't had the time to get out yet.
    But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Do'n good!

Quote Originally Posted by crappiechaser2
    Hey Wiskers. See you are back from your run. Sounds like you had a good day. The weather has been iffy the past few days. They called for rain today and it looks great here in Nashville. Did you use those new poles you bought? I got mine and haven't had the time to get out yet.
    Yep the new pole are just right. I got off the boat Tuesday and charged the batteries on the boat. Took my dad Wed. and came home with 41 slabs. Went thur. and only had 16, went back fri. and could only muster 19. Took and old friend Sat. and beat'um up pretty good, came in with 39 and probably lost half that many. My buddy's not very quick on the trigger but he'll get the hang of it.

Good fish'n to ya!:D
    Crappie Stomper Guide Service
    Crappie Fish'n With Attitude!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/crappiestomper
    ACC Crappie Stix Pro Staff
    Corn Field Crappie Gear Pro Staff