Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Havin a GREAT time!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Havin a GREAT time!!!

Fished the Glen last Saturday with 3 Guys from Denver. Caught lots of females on the dam @ 8ft. Went into a semi wind Thumbs Upprotected cove & busted males in 2ft with females out just at 4ft. The orgyRofl is ready to start. Fished Pomona this morning. Slow trolled minners on log rods. Gota love those Cherokee Rods with enough backbone ta handle any crappie & when a WIPERHands Clapping hits & drags a singin, you are sure it will handle itThumbs Up without breakin. Most fish were caught in less than 2ft. Was draggin a minner out deeper for females when the wiper hit. Sum fun for Bill Hands ClappingHands Clappingas he is 77 years young & handled Thumbs Upthe wiper like a pro. <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Sound Like great fun..Chatt..Don't you love it when a plan comes together..

Rick
    Take a kid fishing--even a old kid

Post Thanks / Like

I really like trollin the banks with 2 rods at a 45degree angle:D:D towards the bank & 1 rod 30 degree angle out the deeper side. Mark the line with a bobber stop. Set in rod holder & zig-zagThumbs Up the boat slightly as you cruise. This really helps fishers who can't castDoh very well. Swing the caught fish into the back of the boat or have your non-catchin pardRoflRofl net it. Find a hot bank,,,, back off & cast bobbers or a slow retrieve Crappie Pro 1/16oz jigs with a Wasshoppa. I drag a chainThumbs UpThumbs Up when windy to keep the boat from swingin. <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Default Could it be?

Heard from a fly on the wall in Chapman Creek that Chattster was coming over to the dark side to harass some eyes? Is it a nasty rumor?

Post Thanks / Like

Who cares eyes are mighty tastey wid an adult beverageThumbs Up

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cricket george View Post
    Who cares eyes are mighty tastey wid an adult beverageThumbs Up
    Easy there cricket, I agree wid ya. Just pokn some fun to Chatt.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishfearme View Post
    Heard from a fly on the wall in Chapman Creek that Chattster was coming over to the dark side to harass some eyes? Is it a nasty rumor?
    Nope, DohDoh Sum times, clients wanna test meRoflRofl Heck, I can drag wurms across flats, break lines & points Thumbs Upwid de best of demHands ClappingHands Clapping Not reallyDohDoh, but dey don't know dat! Headed to the 'Glen' tomorrow fer a 4 dayThumbs UpThumbs Up weekend. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Chatt View Post
    Swing the caught fish into the back of the boat or have your non-catchin pardRoflRofl net it. <*)}}}><
    You Know Chatt...IF U need someone take your fish off / rebait your hook..give me a call...in my younger days...I use to be one heck of a good baiter.........."OK I won't go there"RoflRofl

I have a chain ready to use...never though about using it while trolling for boat controlThumbs Up

Rick
    Take a kid fishing--even a old kid

Post Thanks / Like

Chatt you got a pm

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Chatt View Post
    Nope, DohDoh Sum times, clients wanna test meRoflRofl Heck, I can drag wurms across flats, break lines & points Thumbs Upwid de best of demHands ClappingHands Clapping Not reallyDohDoh, but dey don't know dat! Headed to the 'Glen' tomorrow fer a 4 dayThumbs UpThumbs Up weekend. <*)}}}><
    Hope ta see ya on the water Fri. Have a safe trip.