Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Canton Walleye Rodeo

Post Thanks / Like

Default Canton Walleye Rodeo

The rodeo starts next Thursday and runs thru Sunday. The ODWC shocked over 500 fish this morning on the dam by 11:00 am. The majority were channel cats up to 12 pounds, 2 flaties 35 & 40 pounds respectively, lots of sandies and some nice walleyes. The appropriate number of fish were tagged and released and ready to be caught by anglers next weekend. The channels were real fat and very healthy according to my contact at the ODWC that called me just after they got off the water. Ifn I was hungry for some action and a trailer load a pig channels I think I would be a gettin to Canton this week.Thumbs UpThumbs Up

Post Thanks / Like

Fished there on friday. Water temp was 60 degrees. Fish were starting to turn on. Should be a good week for the tournament.

Post Thanks / Like

The tourny has been slow the last few days. I fished Thurs with a buddy and caught 3 shorts. With the wind its been pretty tough last I heard big wally was around 7.
    Mason Banta

Post Thanks / Like

Biggest crappie has been 1 pound 6 ozs and big walleye is 7.5#s. The dam was loaded with big channels.