Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie Camp

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Camp

Ok its getting close, Who all from Ar. is going to be there and when? I'm going to be there Fri, 31 in the afternoon thru Sun. Wished I could stay longer but have to go to Nashville on business the next week. These dang jobs sure do get in the way of all the fun. Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting everybody and catchin some fish. See Ya there.

Kin 3GD

Post Thanks / Like

I'm going....will get in on Tue. the 4th and stay until Thr. the 6th. Have a friend from Branson Mo. coming with me. Looking forward to it!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I am planning to make both weekends and a evening durring the week.

I think they are having hard liquor and hand gun night on Wednesday night and I dont want to miss that.

Post Thanks / Like

I think they are having hard liquor and hand gun night on Wednesday night and I dont want to miss that.

Lol dang Gooch,we sure can't miss that. Me and Jeff White are coming Friday March 31st and staying to the following tuesday.

Post Thanks / Like

I will be there as well. Thurs. the 30th thru Monday. the following week. We will be taping a show that week with Steve Wilson as well.
    Midsouth Tackle Pro Staff
    "Home of the Super Jig"

lakebum47 Guest

when is camp and what are the rules and festivites and can anyone come and does one have to fish? I would like to bring my 86yr old dad and let him eat some good crappie if i may?

lakebum47 Guest

what is hard liquor and hand gun night?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bring Him!

Quote Originally Posted by lakebum47
    when is camp and what are the rules and festivites and can anyone come and does one have to fish? I would like to bring my 86yr old dad and let him eat some good crappie if i may?
    Bring your Dad and let him enjoy the company and the fish. Perhaps if the weather is good enough, he may feel like catching a few himself. I am sure, that Jerry, Darryl, Fatboy, and many others would love to take the both of you out for a while.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry