Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Stockton report for 5/7/11

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stockton report for 5/7/11

Still had trouble getting on a good pattern with jigs so put the racks on and started pulling cranks. Ended the day with 26 keepers and a keeper walleye. Most fish were in 25-32ft about 10-15ft down. Had a few big females over 13in, but most of the keepers were just good solid fish. We fished from 2-5pm and there were a lot of boats out today. Lots of folks enjoying the nice weather.
    Fish like your hungry!

Post Thanks / Like

nice going, them rascals are still waiting on the warm weather, hope to get up to stockton next week, was looking at the weather a bit ago and looks windy tomorrow, be safe and congrats on the catch

Post Thanks / Like

congrat's on a great day!!!
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

nice day, glad you found em. congrats on the catch.
    We do not want the gift of a fish; neither do we expect a lesson on fishing; what we direly need is a chance to fish

Post Thanks / Like

Nice going glad you got on some and a bonus fish.

Post Thanks / Like

x2

Post Thanks / Like

nice weather nice fishn = a good day.

Post Thanks / Like

Jason i took the wife and 1 of my girls to maze creek today and did'nt find a fish on the banks,like u said we found em in 18-25 feet and had pretty good luck and 2 bonus fish.my daughter had on a real walleye but got loose before we could get it in the net.fished mutton yesterday and same thing there except not as deep 12-15 but was hard to get.i had best luck on beagle's busters blk and char.Rofl
    Crappie,turkey and mushrooms Great American Food

Post Thanks / Like

rancher did you get some slab busters from beagle?? all i get out of him is a hard time.

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=rancher;1529897]Jason i took the wife and 1 of my girls to maze creek today and did'nt find a fish on the banks,like u said we found em in 18-25 feet and had pretty good luck and 2 bonus fish.my daughter had on a real walleye but got loose before we could get it in the net.fished mutton yesterday and same thing there except not as deep 12-15 but was hard to get.i had best luck on beagle's busters blk and char.Rofl[/QUOTs

Steve I have been catching a few on jigs from 15-25ft but it's been very slow and spotty. Went again this morning and had 21 keepers and a 18inch walleye. Wind picked up and was making it pretty rough for trolling so we called it a morning. Early the fish were still in deep water but had moved up in the colum from 4-8ft in 30ft of water. Had to switch to bandit 200's but that did the trick then as the sun got brighter they moved down deeper and we went back to 300's and flicker shad. Good luck.
    Fish like your hungry!