Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Slayer kidnapping????????

Post Thanks / Like

Default Slayer kidnapping????????

Slayer kid napped me this morning and put a paper bag on my head! all I hear is road noise and lots rain hittin the windshield!!!! I hope he has the boat hooked up so we can at least get a line wet! Hope to have a report later!

Post Thanks / Like

i am in a holding pattern.

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Good luck guys!

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hardhunter2 View Post
    Slayer kid napped me this morning and put a paper bag on my head!
    Dang it anyhow guess i owe Slayer $5. He bet a couple of us 5 bucks he could make you better lookin' and we said no way. :D

Post Thanks / Like

two went into that wet day, how many will return and with what ......or will they just fade into the fog. do do do do do do

Post Thanks / Like

well i guess i should do a little research before i kidnap a person, lol.... it was a tough tough day! another cdc member discouraged fishing toronto lol was on the water at 6 am... boated 5 crappie in first 15 minute's and thought man o man it's on, well 10 hour's later we had 11 keeper's water temp was up to 77 by the afternoon! tried everything there was to try. don't know what happend. ran into labsnslabs from the kansas board they had one... talked to a couple other guy's and they said they caught a few at first light just like us. then nothing! strange but then again toronto is strange, once again should of went to truman, and i think i may just go there tomorrow. thank's matt for coming out to the mudhole... like vegas ya know,,, but was really hoping to see you catch a toronto slab, hopefully next time if you ever go again, lol... here's a pic of hardhead's first toronto crappie!

why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kcmo crappieslayer View Post
    well i guess i should do a little research before i kidnap a person, lol.... It was a tough tough day! Another cdc member discouraged fishing toronto lol was on the water at 6 am... Boated 5 crappie in first 15 minute's and thought man o man it's on, well 10 hour's later we had 11 keeper's water temp was up to 77 by the afternoon! Tried everything there was to try. Don't know what happend. Ran into labsnslabs from the kansas board they had one... Talked to a couple other guy's and they said they caught a few at first light just like us. Then nothing! Strange but then again toronto is strange, once again should of went to truman, and i think i may just go there tomorrow. Thank's matt for coming out to the mudhole... Like vegas ya know,,, but was really hoping to see you catch a toronto slab, hopefully next time if you ever go again, lol... Here's a pic of hardhead's first toronto crappie!

wall mount!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

at least you was fishin..... wish i was. glad you got out and had some fun and caught some fish.
    We do not want the gift of a fish; neither do we expect a lesson on fishing; what we direly need is a chance to fish

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by grb22 View Post
    at least you was fishin..... wish i was. glad you got out and had some fun and caught some fish.

it was a gorgeous day, light wind's, was just hoping to see hardhead catch a few toronto slab's we did laugh a lot!!!! he sure is fun to fish with no doubt bout that!!!!
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for showin me the way jeff! Maybe next time them pigs won't be so darn shy!!!! Thanks again buddy!