Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: North Trolling Motor Repair?

Post Thanks / Like

Default North Trolling Motor Repair?

There used to be a guy up by Smithville Lake that worked on trolling motors....anyone know who that is, or anybody else that works on them?

What a great time to have a failure...."SNAFU"Doh

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like sevenfiftynine & Keefer have the perfect guy .. http://www.crappie.com/crappie/misso...ess-story.html

Post Thanks / Like

I read that, but a lot of mechanics don't want anything to do with an electric trolling motor! Would certainly be willing to give him a call tho!

Post Thanks / Like

Ive heard dealers just send them to Tristate(I think thats the name) in St Loius

Post Thanks / Like

Roger's Lures in Libert always have vendors around and they told me about a guy over in K.C.....but I remember taking a motor to a guy up North, just don't remember who he was. He did a great job and had me fixed up in just a couple of days.

Post Thanks / Like

Jerrys trolling motor repair...........816 591 3984. His shop is downtown, just off of Southwest Blvd.

Post Thanks / Like

His first name is Jack Phone # 1-816-532-8350 take 92 east to E hi-way north Ne157th road about 1/2 to 3/4 mile i think first right go back to the end of the road house on north side of drive way. He is a Minn-Kota repair i don't know about anything else. Did a good job for me & was very reasonable i though any way. Jim C.

Post Thanks / Like

Jerry's repair is the one Roger's told me about, but the guy on E is the one I remember too....he was a factory authorized guy....thanks fellas!