Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anyone going fishing tomorrow?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone going fishing tomorrow?

Yeah, pretty dumb question!! It is supposed to be some EXCELLENT weather, the fish are biting, and the lake is big enough for everyone...Of course everyone is going out. I have some family in town and they are really looking forward to getting out there tomorrow morning. I am just as excited as them and I get to fish this Truman anytime I want except when I have to attend that four lettered word place....work! I am so thankful to live in this area as it offers so much to do no matter what the season! Where is everyone headed tomorrow? Pretty sure we'll be sticking to Tebo due to the fact that gas is $3.85 a gallon and I'm going to have to put gas in the boat and the truck!!

Post Thanks / Like

We will most likely be over on the grand around G-14. I have not fished up Tebo for a few years now, there are some coves and a flat around clear creek that we used to fish alot and always did good. Has the fishing been good up the Tebo ? I haven't really heard anything about that area lately. Good luck. Hope the family has a great time.

Post Thanks / Like

Asking if anyone is going fishing tomorrow around here is like asking if anyone plans to breathe tomorrow. Ill be hitting Longview lake myself, hoping they have moved onto the banks by then. The last several outings have been lessons in frustration. I could find the fish, catch one or two nice slabs, but not much else. Oh well a day on the water is better than a day spent just about anywhere else.
    Remember, its the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by long poler View Post
    We will most likely be over on the grand around G-14. I have not fished up Tebo for a few years now, there are some coves and a flat around clear creek that we used to fish alot and always did good. Has the fishing been good up the Tebo ? I haven't really heard anything about that area lately. Good luck. Hope the family has a great time.
    Tebo is really good right now. We usually just put it at Sterett Creek since it is the closest and they have a really nice cleaning station. I do not believe that Tebo is as good as the Grand, however we usually do alright. I would love to get together with some people this summer to learn a little bit about the Grand etc. All I really know is Tebo and a little bit of the Pomme Arm. From what I hear, you better know where you are going around Bucksaw etc as it is has quite a few water hazards!

Good luck to you all tomorrow as well..Right after I posted the original post, I watched the weather and it is supposed to rain until like 10 or so in the morning........

Post Thanks / Like

they change the weather like .on 12 hour jumps still going yes i am cant mow it will be wet