Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Kayak crappie fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kayak crappie fishing

okay earlier this year the kbf(kayakbassfishing.com) offered a "thats just crappie" crappie tourney they based it off the cpr format (catch photo release) it works by printing off a qualifier then taking a pic of your fish on a certified measuring device "golden rule" fish had to be facing a certian way with the number's inch visable in pic as well as the printed qualifier for each month anyway i saw the thread on the tourney know that format worked well if you are fishin you ought to be measuring so the added part would be the camera and qualifier new to your website but it would be wonnderful to participate.
    Name:  069.jpg
Views: 2592
Size:  48.2 KB
    here is an example fish on board nose and tail visable my qualifier is the kbf paper in the rear the letters tjc on the paper were issued only for that month just saying the tourney stuff is fun

anyway I am in NC but travel would love to fish with some more crappie yak guy's

Post Thanks / Like

That's a nice one!!!!

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

First off, welcome to the boards. I dont know which part of NC youre from but alot of us are having a get together this coming Saturday at York, SC at the state park on Lake Wylie. There's having a bragging rights tourney at daylight-noon, a weigh-in & swap meet afterwards, and just a good 'ole greet and meet with just a tad of bs added in.:D Check the SC boards if youre close enough to make the trip and are interested.

That's a good fish you have in the photo. With enough participation I can see where that kind of tourney would be alot of fun throughout the year.:p
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks sorry i will not make it I also fish the yakfish bass series in N.C. I am located in the middle north of raliegh durham i fish a bass tourney on wylie every october w/ te hardcore kayak fishing team up there love meet upwith yall some where

gabowman,
    I was hopeing this might be the place for enough interstto mak a crappie tourney a year round event on the same format ..
    kayakbassfishing.com is the site look under 2011 challenges at the thats just crappie section for rules and results if there is intrest .

on the last note i work with deepcreek lures very closely and if there is some donation needs for any event's feel free to contact me we can try and arrange some soft plastic donations.