Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: slayer and hardhunter first ever outing

Post Thanks / Like

Default slayer and hardhunter first ever outing

well i figured i give OSS a break from showing hardhunter were the fish were at:pHands Clapping,,, took off work a bit early and headed out to the DEAD SEA... started catching them right off the bat, nothing big, 6-7 incher's but action was pretty fast. hardhead called for an update an i said yes sir i have found some sir.. said on his way!!! picked his skinny azz up at the ramp and out we went... we caught between 40-50, lot's of dinky little guy's, but found some good eater's, kept 20 all around 9-10 incher's with a 12 inch kicker, lost a few keeper's slinging them in the boat, bite was weird, some thump's and some just there. color was silver with hot pink body. hardhunter caught more than me, or wait maybe missed more than me:pHands Clapping water temp was 60 degrees... fun time's lot's of laugh's and fun action, fished bout 3 hour's, left the fish biting but my old azz dont like driving in the dark if i don't have to, oh yeah and work in the morningDoh hopefully ol matt will let me take him out in my little tub again if he can put up with me great fishing with ya buddy, next time we will make a day of it

Last edited by KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER; 05-03-2011 at 09:24 PM.
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the invite squirrel nuts!!! I'm sure I'll be in the little tub sooner than later :-) lol

Post Thanks / Like

I fished today as well. We caught about 13 or 14 total. With 4 keepers. 3 off the dock, 1 in the cove northeast of the East W bridge. Nothing hitting under that bridge. Some action on the rip rap shore there under bobbers about 2 feet or so.

Congrats on your good day fellas!

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like the size wasnt that great but you guys sure caught the numbers..........and thats fun too.:p Congrats to both you guys.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hardhunter2 View Post
    Thanks for the invite squirrel nuts!!! I'm sure I'll be in the little tub sooner than later :-) lol
    no problem raccoon turd next time bring some cheese burger's for all the one's you like to throw out the window, lolRoflRoflHands Clapping:D

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you guys had allot of fun. I'm assuming you were at Maple Leaf?
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rugsrme View Post
    Sounds like you guys had allot of fun. I'm assuming you were at Maple Leaf?
    yeah good ol maple leaf, they were burning all around the lake, smoke was pretty thick, had to keep looking back at hardhead and make sure he wasnt starting my boat on fire, lolRofl was gonna try to find the bigger one's but was having a ball catching what we were catching and did'nt have a lot of time and of course like alway's out there, the damn wind seemed to be blowing a steady 15 mph, and that's a lot in my little 2 x 4...

Post Thanks / Like

As if the kid didn't have enough problems before fishin with you JeffieDohlord have mercy what are we gonna do with him nowknock him in the head would be a good start:Dgood work fellas glad they're starting to turn on at the dead sea.......stick with him hardhead he'll get you on some dandies before long i seen proof of whats out there a couple of years ago.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Lmao! Those cheeseburgers didn't have bacon on em Jeffie! That's why they came off lol

Post Thanks / Like

Slayer, there's a common phrase you hear when lardhunter shows up anywhere,,,,,"there goes the neighborhood" :D good work guys, fun report

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast