Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: A pic of Eagle Nest Resort Boat house at Reelfoot Lake.

Post Thanks / Like

Default A pic of Eagle Nest Resort Boat house at Reelfoot Lake.

At Reelfoot Lake where flooding is extensive, it appeared that the water level has dropped slightly after hitting the highest level in decades Monday night.
    Reelfoot Lake State Park removed everything from the Museum in the Visitor’s Center including the artifacts, historical pieces and even the snakes and eagles.
    A voluntary evacuation order for Samburg and Walnut Log was given by the Obion County EMA Monday night and on Tuesday Obion County mayor Benny McGuire said “a few” residents had evacuated in that area.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, man I wish the rain all over would stop. Our big lake here in Vermont is the highest its ever been and lots of flooding, we're getting rain again for the next 3 days. Really sick of it.

Post Thanks / Like

I know it stopped here last night but is suppose to rain again saturday. I rode around the reelfoot lake this evening looking and its unreal. There is water in so many houses it will take for ever for it to be right again. Several resorts have packed up and had to move. Heartbreaking I tell ya. I took a pic today of cypress point and I will put it on here tomorrow sometime when i can.
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 05-04-2011 at 07:24 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

The wet keeps getting wetter and the dry, us here in Oklahoma other than the eastern part of the state, keep getting drier!! Send us some of the rain pleaseeee!!
    Everyone has a secret talent they didn't know about until tequila.