Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats Up?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Whats Up?

Just wondering if anyone is fishing, the board has been quiet lately.i havent been to loz for a while but am headed down today to drop a couple stake bed's so i thought i would try to find a few,i,ll let you know how i done.I have been fishing pond's and small lake's and they are getting close but this cold front will slow them down for a while.Come on MO board let's talk fishin.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Last Saturday, partner and myself caught 25 crappies and 6 whites on truman. I have fished a small lake 5 times in the last 10 days for bass. I know there are big bass in this lake but I can't get em to bite. I have only caught 2 small ones. I usually only get to fish for about an hour after work.

Post Thanks / Like

SLIP,
    Can you share your method with us there are a lot of us have trouble on truman right now.
    Where those keepers?
    I caught around 40 between Saturday and Sunday but not very many keepers.

My neighbor brought over a few pictures last night had caught the day before from a farm pond had 30 nice crappie and 10 largemouths.
    Last edited by gonefishingee; 03-16-2006 at 08:07 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Bugman,
    We will be waiting for GPS locations on those beds.Ha Ha

Post Thanks / Like

Askin' a man the GPS locations on his crappie beds is akin to askin' a man if his wife will be home alone while he's away on a business trip
    :D
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

Get away from Tebo creek and the clear water. Find some water with color, fish the creek channels, and fish vertical. Fish the creek channels where the old trees tell you where the channel is. Water depth will depend on the water clarity. If you can see 6" then fish about 2 1/2'. If you can only see 3" fish about a foot. This time of the year those big fish will get right up under the surface. We caught all of our fish on a jig and float system about 18" down. Get right next to the cover, I like to call it rubbin. They will knock the float down.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey papermouth, I'm going to be out of town next week making sales calls. I'll give you my adress for some coords!!! :D

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Bugman,
    Pay no attention to that boat following you around I would not know who it could be following someone with crappie beds aboard.:D :D :D

Just hasseling you Bug what part of the Lake did you go to and did you find any other beds?

Post Thanks / Like

Going maybe tomorrow to twain and then LOZ for the rest of the weekend. This front isnt going to help one bit, but who cares I am fishing!
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck and post up how you do!!!:D

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast