Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missouri Camp Report

Post Thanks / Like

Default Missouri Camp Report

I was only able to attend on Saturday, but it was a GREAT day to be at camp. Got to follow my friends Bwillaub and Speck around and as usual, they put us on some really good fish. Had the pleasure of meeting Slab and his friend Tom who fished with me on Saturday. If any of you were wondering if there was a male version of CN, this guy is it. He is from Illinois, and as soon as he found out I was originally from Chicago, it was a CONSTANT blah blah blah. I was hoping we would run into some turkey hunters so I could borrow a gun to blow my brains out. Just teasing you Tom, we had a great day and you are welcome to fish in my boat anytime. The evening meal was prepared by Chef Emeril Buckwheat1 and as always, was perfect. He was assisted by Blueskeeter (glad you are feeling well) and Harold who saved my life by producing some chicken nuggets. Was great to see Monty, Ron, DoubleD, Smitty, Hookin&Cookin, my friends from Wisconsin Randy and Bruce as well as my friend WantinCrappie (Chris2) and many many others. Even got to meet billbob from the 'Sippi board who attended camp. Speaking of Chris2, he has the ONLY solid white John Deere disguised as a Dodge pickupRofl. I think at these camps the best part is the fellowship. Just sitting around talking with old friends and meeting new ones. If you are reading this post and have never attended, you owe it to yourself to attend one of these camps. You will have the opportunity to meet some of the best Crappie fisherman Missouri has to offer and if you treat them with the respect they deserve, you will gain valuable information on how to fish not only Truman, but Stockton, LOZ, Pomme and other Missouri lakes. It is a great site with great people; take advantage of it

Post Thanks / Like

Nice post, Jack. Oh yeah, I gave Tom your phone number so you two can chat a couple times a week. Don't thank me. It was my pleasure.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    Nice post, Jack. Oh yeah, I gave Tom your phone number so you two can chat a couple times a week. Don't thank me. It was my pleasure.
    No, really, thanks Bob

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

It was sure good to see you again Jack. You earned every fish you guys caught. Lol. Seriously, it was a blast. Bob always puts me in fish no matter the conditions. Drfishjd was a life saver when he opened his camper up to us. It was really good to see all of you good folks again.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

sounds like a good time Jack, bunch of good folks there for sure.

Post Thanks / Like

Enjoyed seeing old friends and meeting new ones, what a great bunch. Hope to see yall out on the lake this summer if it ever comes.

Post Thanks / Like

It was good to c ya again

Post Thanks / Like

You said it right.

I told Chris its the best 4 days of the year.

Anyone not making it is missing out.

I have to thank Jiggin15 for a great job. He has done a great job every year. THANKS again.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice to finally meet you Jack.
    Team Double D - " We're not famous, but we should be."

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad everyone had a great time.It is always great to see everyone and sit around and socialize"BS". Great crowd this year and had lots of new members and people from several states once again. We may have another one on Truman during the summer bite dipping trees. The weather is a little more connsistant and the big fish will be biting good then.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast