Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spring Camp 2011

Post Thanks / Like

Default Spring Camp 2011

I want to thank everyone for putting up with me at camp and it sure was nice to see everyone. Monty, I'm glad you liked the sonic boomers, who knows they may become a camp staple. Thanks to Ron for minding Monty's store while he smozzes. Thanks to Jared for everything. Thanks to Buckwheat for cooking fish and the shirts. Thanks to Slab, Tom Tom and Bob for coming to camp. Glad I got to meet more people and put some more names and faces together. Thanks to everyone that showed up and the fishing wasnt too dern shabby either.
    Team Double D - " We're not famous, but we should be."

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Dexter, I wanted to thank you for putting up with me and my dog at the campsite and for taking us fishing. Your another example of the folks I hadn't even met go out of their way make camp and CDC very special to me. Thanks much,
    Quinn and NoJoe
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

Dexter you got me in trouble with the wife, took two days, but they work......... good to see you again, last time we met it was a cold son of a gun........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

We had a great time our thanks to all those that worked so hard to make spring camp 2011 such a great event !!!!!Hands Clapping

A gun, like any other source of power, is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it
    From an old movie I saw

Post Thanks / Like

I know I had a great time as usual. Even managed to catch a fish or two. It was great seeing everyone again. Enjoyed meeting a lot of newbies as well. Ed Moes is a quality guy. Enjoyed talking to him. Fished with his sidekick, Tom. Nice to meet you, Tom. Billbob was a hoot to have in the boat. Nice to meet you too, Ted.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

First time for me and I met a few of you. Even though I only hung around for a few minutes I have to say I felt at home and it was nice meeting ya'll. Next year I may have to pitch a tent next to the camp or move the camper, even though the wife probably wouldn't like that. Thanks again and the Crappie was awesome.

Post Thanks / Like

Dex, you still using those jigs I sent you last Fall?

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I am. Will be getting up another order soon. I like 'em.
    Team Double D - " We're not famous, but we should be."

Post Thanks / Like

I raided Jared's bag while at camp, he don't have any blue/white paddle tails left in his bag, unless by some chance I missed them.....
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by olesilverside View Post
    I raided Jared's bag while at camp, he don't have any blue/white paddle tails left in his bag, unless by some chance I missed them.....
    I'll be pouring again as soon as I find out why the boat kept trying to sink on us. I'll be pouring more blue/white for sure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast