Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Well, I think it is safe to say...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Well, I think it is safe to say...

... that the low water level problems at Reelfoot have been solved!!! Drove up to Boyette's for a belly full of chicken livers this evening (it just don't get any better than that)!!! :D I think you could water ski in the lower basin!!! Virtually the entire South end State Park Campground is under water.

I drove over to Keystone Park. From looking at the pier, looks like the water is at least 6 feet higher than it was when we had the tournament in February.

Hope these winds die down. I sure would love to get over there and get on a few of those bream over the next few weeks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by speck tackler View Post
    ... that the low water level problems at Reelfoot have been solved!!! Drove up to Boyette's for a belly full of chicken livers this evening (it just don't get any better than that)!!! :D I think you could water ski in the lower basin!!! Virtually the entire South end State Park Campground is under water.

I drove over to Keystone Park. From looking at the pier, looks like the water is at least 6 feet higher than it was when we had the tournament in February.

Hope these winds die down. I sure would love to get over there and get on a few of those bream over the next few weeks.
    Yeah she is up big time!! We fished there on Friday and caught 19, the same placed we fished two weeks ago was only 5ft deep is now 8ft deep.

Juiced Up Baits Pro Staff
    K2 Coolers Pro Staff
    Mike's Custom Crappie Jigs Pro Staff