Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Suggestions for new moderators for Tennessee

Post Thanks / Like

Default Suggestions for new moderators for Tennessee

Not applying for the job, but i think the moderator needs to be a little bit more involved than they are. I mean basically your viewing all posts and making sure that nobody get out of control right? Hard to do when you check it once every two weeks.

Post Thanks / Like

Well then all we need is another volunteer. Theres no problem having multiple moderators for a board. It does not have to be a one man operation. So, if there are any volunteers, please let me know.

btw, great talking with you today Big "J" (aka fatboy).

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy
    Not applying for the job, but i think the moderator needs to be a little bit more involved than they are. I mean basically your viewing all posts and making sure that nobody get out of control right? Hard to do when you check it once every two weeks.
    Last edited by Slab; 11-02-2004 at 04:11 PM.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Default Moderator volunteer

Hey. I'm relatively new to the board but I would volunteer to help moderate. My wife is pregnant and due anytime so I'll have less time on the water and would enoy working the board while change'n poopie diapers . This is great site and I'd like to be as involved as possible. Just let me know what and when ect. If a more "seasoned" member would rather do it though my feelings won't get hurt.
    Chris
    "To catch fish, you gotta be on the fish!"

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not in Tennessee but be willing to help keep these boards going good. I'm retired so spend a lot of time on the puter. Enjoy checking out states beside Illinois to see what is going on. I was involved with another board as chat room moderator for a time. . . was not getting a lot of response to Illinois fishing.

I'll help anyway I can.

Ranger375
    Alias "Barry"
    Sullivan, IL
    North end of Lake Shelbyville
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville

Post Thanks / Like

OK, this is great. Lets welcome Chris as a new moderator on the TN board, and Barry as a moederator on the Illinois Board. Thanks guys, and PM (private message) me your mainling addresses and I'll send a little "Crappie" something out to you all.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best