Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TVA's Latest Ky Lake Prediction NOT GOOD!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation TVA's Latest Ky Lake Prediction NOT GOOD!!!

TVA is predicting 373.5' by next Wed.
    Crappie Stomper Guide Service
    Crappie Fish'n With Attitude!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/crappiestomper
    ACC Crappie Stix Pro Staff
    Corn Field Crappie Gear Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

I was just coming here to post that. Saw it on the Moor's website. I'd like to see it just to say I did. From a distance. I bet it won't be a pretty site from the pilot house

Post Thanks / Like

I can remember Barkley coming up real high one spring in the late '70's or early '80's and catching crappie off a stump in a pasture field. I wonder how long it will stay up and how fast or slow they will drop it.

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by CatFan View Post
    I was just coming here to post that. Saw it on the Moor's website. I'd like to see it just to say I did. From a distance. I bet it won't be a pretty site from the pilot house
    Sucks! We will have problems getting under some bridges. On the bright side, you'll have to be way out of the channel to run aground. All the navagation aids will be gone though.

Quote Originally Posted by Meat on the Table View Post
    I can remember Barkley coming up real high one spring in the late '70's or early '80's and catching crappie off a stump in a pasture field. I wonder how long it will stay up and how fast or slow they will drop it.
    It will take several weeks to get back to normal summer pool. The USCG will probably shut the lakes down to rec. traffic too. No fish'n less ya do it from the bank.
    Crappie Stomper Guide Service
    Crappie Fish'n With Attitude!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/crappiestomper
    ACC Crappie Stix Pro Staff
    Corn Field Crappie Gear Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Went by the dam on 24 yesterday. Strange to see the water up in the river like that and the dam completely shut down.

Post Thanks / Like

Uh, why is this in the main crappie fishing forum and not in the KY or TN part of the board? Why bother having state forums if everyone is just going to post region specific stuff in the main forum?

I would bet most of us don't live anywhere near Kentucky Lake. I've never been within 1000 miles from Kentucky Lake.
    Don't worry, catch crappie.

Post Thanks / Like

Shoemoo, lighten up man, KY lake is way bigger then just the state of Kentucky. It draws people from the eastern half of the country. With it being close to spawn many, many people would find this information helpful and maybe necessary for trips they are planning or may have already planned.
    FisherHawk
    aka Tim

M R Dux is offline Crappie.com Legend , 2018 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shoemoo View Post
    Uh, why is this in the main crappie fishing forum and not in the KY or TN part of the board? Why bother having state forums if everyone is just going to post region specific stuff in the main forum?

I would bet most of us don't live anywhere near Kentucky Lake. I've never been within 1000 miles from Kentucky Lake.
    This situation may not affect you but will affect many from all over the country. If you are so offended about it being on the main forum, why don't you stay on your state forum and keep your snide comments to yourself.
    www.crappie-gills-n-more.com
    Podunk Ideas Pro Staff /test platform
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Excel Boats Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

They are letting some out now

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mrdux View Post
    This situation may not affect you but will affect many from all over the country. If you are so offended about it being on the main forum, why don't you stay on your state forum and keep your snide comments to yourself.
    1.) I'm not offended about it. I'm simply pointing out that there are better places for threads like this. I'd hate to see the main crappie forum turn into State Forum Junior.
    2.) Regional interest threads bury threads that are relevant to all crappie anglers everywhere.
    3.) I'm in Idaho. There is no forum for my state. Should I start clogging up the main forum with reports on water level status of the local reservoirs? People come from a four state area to fish for crappie at Brownlee, but what interest is the current water level (low, cold, and murky) to people in Kentucky?
    Don't worry, catch crappie.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast