Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: For you guys looking to purchase a traxxis read this first

Post Thanks / Like

Angry For you guys looking to purchase a traxxis read this first

I picked up my new 45 pound thrust this morning and was surprised to see that the prop was different than on the box and the instructions??? I mounted on the bow (180 on the head) per my email from minn kota. The motor doesn't set level on the bow?? It has what they call a stop pin ?? I await a reply from them now on what i emailed them?? Just a heads up to you guys and gals.: :

Post Thanks / Like

and to my knowledge they don't make a weedless Wedge 2 for a 45 Traxxis can't find it only mkp 6??

Post Thanks / Like

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM another plus for buying at a local dealer while looking at the product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck getting an email response from them. I emailed them twice on March 31st and it's been the longest 2-3 business days ever. I guess they work one day a month. Talk about crappy customer service! If you want to discuss an issue with them, you'll have to call them during the day during normal hours and be ready to be on "Ignore" for at least 30-45 minutes. Next time I'm in need of a trolling motor I'll shop Motor Guide first.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry