Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Barkley??

Post Thanks / Like

Default Barkley??

How's the lake looking?? Hope not like last year we came down the lake opened up!! Were coming back down on the 12th do you think the gills and crackers will still be going??

Post Thanks / Like

Supposed to get to 373.5 by the weekend.
    Take you kids fishing today!!! They will be grown (and married and have children of their on) tomorrow. Then you can take your GRANDKIDS!
    Podunkideas Pro Staff
    Cornfield Crappie Gear Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

What's the lake normal leveal? Just hope the fishing is still as good as it has been! We have been coming down for years now it's always awsome even with the lake as high as it was last year still was a blast!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by indyfisherman View Post
    What's the lake normal leveal? Just hope the fishing is still as good as it has been! We have been coming down for years now it's always awsome even with the lake as high as it was last year still was a blast!
    I'm on a towboat on the Cum. River right below Dover. Barkley is way past muddy & full of big drift right now! 359' is normal, 373.5 is unreal!

You will be hard pressed to find a place to put a boat in. The USCG is already considering closing the lakes. I suspect they will.
    Crappie Stomper Guide Service
    Crappie Fish'n With Attitude!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/crappiestomper
    ACC Crappie Stix Pro Staff
    Corn Field Crappie Gear Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

How long dose it take to drop?? Hope the ten day forecast stays like it is now vary littile rain but we all know how that can change!!

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, but the water from other rivers in the region may drain into the Cumberland, and TN Rivers, so even though it's not raining right now, the lakes will still rise.
    Quote Originally Posted by indyfisherman View Post
    How long dose it take to drop?? Hope the ten day forecast stays like it is now vary littile rain but we all know how that can change!!
    I live 10 miles from the 160,000 acre Kentucky Lake, and the 57,000 acre Barkley Lake is within 25 miles of my house. I live 10 miles from 220,000 acres of Water.

I live in an Outdoor Paradise