Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: BnM SLOTROLLER?

Post Thanks / Like

Default BnM SLOTROLLER?

Where Is The Cheapest Place You Have Found To Buy 20 Ft Slotrollers Or A Compareable Collapsible Rod With Eyes.i Am Wanting To Buy 6 To Keep In My Rod Box For When People Fish Off The Back Of My Boat.

Post Thanks / Like

Try Monk out http://www.monkscrappie.com/ bought 8 Pro Trollers from him. He was cheaper than anywhere else and gave an extra discount for buying in quantity. Hope this helps. Billy

Post Thanks / Like

He has the Slotrollers too. Billy

Post Thanks / Like

Go to this link and look at the Eyecast Special (blue) and you'll notice these rods have thread wrapped and epoxied eyes, as well as the reel seat, which is stainless. The prices are cheaper than competitors. I don't know the prices or a supplier. A local shop here is getting some in. I have purchased the Eyecast 4000 and am very pleased. Very comparable to B&M, but half the price. I will be purchasing more of Silstar's products.http://www.silstar.com/service/line.html#
    This only my opinion, but nothing you can say will change my mind. That makes it a FACT.

Today is a Blessed Day and a Prosperous Day

Post Thanks / Like

monks has some of the best prices, but those silstars are pretty good rods for the money. check decatur bait and tackle too. he had some of those slo trollers in there a while back. i dont know what the prices were. i've also noticed in years past that wal mart has carried the slo trollers. you might want to check them too.
    Last edited by abarkley; 03-15-2006 at 04:17 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

If I remember right, my partner got his BnM Slo-Troller from a Super Wal-Mart real cheap. Check there, or e-mail [email protected], tell him you're a Crappie.com member and he will help you.

Post Thanks / Like

Do a Google search for "Bo's Landing" at Reelfoot Lake and call their 1-800 number.

They have plenty and are cheap.

Post Thanks / Like

Grizzly Jig has the 20 fters for 21.95
    Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.
    Ronald Reagan -