Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: catfish or sand bass forums?

Post Thanks / Like

Default catfish or sand bass forums?

I love this crappie fishing forum, but I also love to fish for other species. Does anybody know of a website that is similar to this one that deals with catfish or white bass?

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

There's a White Bass forum on Crappie.com, though why anyone would want to talk about anything other than eliminating these good for nuttin', spider riggin' destroying devils is beyond me!

Crappie.Com White Bass Forum

Catfish1 is one of the, if not the, most popular catfishing forum on the Internet. Although I've been a member there for a while, I seldom visit anymore. The owner is just a tad too much for me to handle. He's never met an offer he didn't want to push on the members IMHO! But if you can ignore all that, there are some good folks and good info there.

Catfish1 Forums

I'm wondering why Slab hasn't stared a sub forum on catfishing on Crappie.Com yet. What about it Slab?

Post Thanks / Like

fishing-notebook.com is striper and sandbass related big time oklahoma based also which is good for us

Post Thanks / Like

thanks guys...i'll check all of them out

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OkieDon View Post
    There's a White Bass forum on Crappie.com, though why anyone would want to talk about anything other than eliminating these good for nuttin', spider riggin' destroying devils is beyond me!

Crappie.Com White Bass Forum

Catfish1 is one of the, if not the, most popular catfishing forum on the Internet. Although I've been a member there for a while, I seldom visit anymore. The owner is just a tad too much for me to handle. He's never met an offer he didn't want to push on the members IMHO! But if you can ignore all that, there are some good folks and good info there.

Catfish1 Forums

I'm wondering why Slab hasn't stared a sub forum on catfishing on Crappie.Com yet. What about it Slab?
    There is a catfishing one on here down below the State boards....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by C N View Post
    There is a catfishing one on here down below the State boards....
    OICITNOW! Slab has put us in the basement with Bass, Carp, Musky, Trout and other trash fish! Geez thanks Slab!