Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: What's happening at Stockton?

Post Thanks / Like

Question What's happening at Stockton?

Just curious about Stockton. I haven't seen any posts lately and I have a chance to take the grandson this weekend. He's 10 and needs lots of action to stay interested.

Post Thanks / Like

Last report I got from a buddy was on tuesday and he said they caught a lot of fish in 8-20ft of water but struggled catching big fish. I think they fished 3 hours and had 11 keepers and around 30 shorts. That was the day after all the storms so I would hope its better now. Water is up in the bushes and on the main lake area will be clear as gin by the weekend.
    Fish like your hungry!

Post Thanks / Like

went last weekend water ws stained bad,and high.we was around highpoint and they was sittning on brush.hopefully the water is better.

Post Thanks / Like

went tuesday,caught a very few at cedar ridge.going tomorrow,probably will put in at twin bridges.if we do any good i'll post tomorrow night.

Post Thanks / Like

Hope it's great guys. I'm sure the old man beagle will be over there soon!

Post Thanks / Like

We were up there last Friday, fished Sons Creek. The water was very dirty, visibility was 2" maybe 3 and the fish were scattered. Couldn't really put together any kind of pattern, did the best dipping hedge trees 6' - 7' deep almost on the bottom. The wind was crazy and there had been a couple fronts come thru with more on the way.

Post Thanks / Like

I was there sat and sun. Caught a lot of fish both days but a lot of shorts. 10ft 2 bank all on chartruse and white mglo head.

Post Thanks / Like

be glad when I can give y'all a report on Stockton, came home from Mississippi and have one hell of a Broncial Infection, haven't been out of the house since I returned monday night, bad things man, gonna try to get out a bit today and poke arround the place.

having said that, I bet the crappie will be up the creeks and on brush piles, I know when the water is up we find crappie up maze creek back in the cuts and up birch branch as far back as you can go. always a few there, sometimes after a good rain I fish the brush on the points, never can tell ole walley may be hanging arround luck to y'all

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for all the info. It sure is nice to have people that will help on things like this. Now if the weather will cooperate.