Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thoughts and prayers to those in Tuscaloosa and the families of the 15 that lost life

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Thoughts and prayers to those in Tuscaloosa and the families of the 15 that lost life

I know we pick about bammers and barners but my heart goes out to yall in T town. total of 64 lost life today in Bama..sad day...sad day..
    Last edited by FalconSmitty; 04-27-2011 at 10:04 PM.

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

Prayers are being said for all the families that have been effected by the terrible weather.

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

Sitting here watching the weather with 2 seperate T warnings within 20 miles of me but most has past me to the north...so far just wind and a bit of hail at my house.

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

I don't live in AL anymore, but my thoughts and prayers are with you folks.

War Eagle! Roll Tide!

Pete
    AU '96

Post Thanks / Like

All of us that live in Tornado Country know just how much damage can be done very quick. My heart goes out to those who have lost lives, homes, or incurred any damage due to the latest storms. Please don't think this could never happen to you. I urge everyone to take future storms serious and protect your families to the best of your ability. I pray for all families who have lost loved ones. Those who have come out unscathed, grab up your chainsaws, trash bags and anything else that would be of use and help a neighbor in need. Check on the elderly in your area too. Most are on fixed incomes and cannot afford hired help to clean the mess.

God Bless and keep your heads up.
    Craig
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

strmwalker is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Reaper View Post
    All of us that live in Tornado Country know just how much damage can be done very quick. My heart goes out to those who have lost lives, homes, or incurred any damage due to the latest storms. Please don't think this could never happen to you. I urge everyone to take future storms serious and protect your families to the best of your ability. I pray for all families who have lost loved ones. Those who have come out unscathed, grab up your chainsaws, trash bags and anything else that would be of use and help a neighbor in need. Check on the elderly in your area too. Most are on fixed incomes and cannot afford hired help to clean the mess.

God Bless and keep your heads up.
    Craig
    X2 very well said!!!!prayer are sent from south carolina

"What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday"
    "Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point. "AMEN"

Post Thanks / Like

Prayers from you neighbor.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER