Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anyone have luck at Truman today?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone have luck at Truman today?

Cold and windy day at Truman today. Anyone have any luck? One of our 6 boats brought in both their limits. Other boats ranged from a couple to 15 or 16. Hope tomorrow is a little better.

Post Thanks / Like

Shucks we caught two limits sitting at the picnic table at crappie camp this afternoon........... cold enough to get a fire started, real boy scout building stuff, lighter fluid, fire starter blocks, real backwoods men these guys......several fish being caught, I think 94 out of the 95 boats limited out today, some on fish some on budwiser.......had a great time visiting with some old hands, national guard has been put on alert for this weekend for some reason...... found out for sure Jim is from Kansas, one mud hole in the whole camp ground and he hits it dead center, I think it woke him up..... going to be a blast......... just like the fishing it will get better everyday.........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Sure sounds like you guys r haven alot of fun 2 me. Sure wish we where there with you.

Post Thanks / Like

Truman Lake SWAT team has been activated also (Barney Fife and his one bullet)..........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE