Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LOZ this weekend

Post Thanks / Like

Default LOZ this weekend

Looks like I'm going to LOZ this weekend. Probably the Glaize arm, putting in at the one of the State Park Ramps. I'm coming down from CoMo. This will be my first trip to that particular part of LOZ to fish. Any help or info y'all might provide would be great!

Thanks!
    "I come from a state that raises corn, cotton, cockleburs and Democrats. Frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."- Willard Duncan Vandiver

Post Thanks / Like

Your better chance will be to put in at pb2 and fish toward the main lake the upper glaize is a complete mess,hit coves and docks in those coves fish toward the bank and you'll catch em.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

I would guess the glaize would be almost un-fish-able as dirty(muddy) as i have heard it is,,

bugs has u going in the right direction
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Okay, I googled pb2 b/c I didn't know what it was. I guess it's Public beach 2, and there are two boat ramps there? Does that sound right? Now the next question... it didn't show me a good enough map to tell exactly where they are, other than off of hwy 54. Can I get a little more direction?
    "I come from a state that raises corn, cotton, cockleburs and Democrats. Frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."- Willard Duncan Vandiver

Post Thanks / Like

Yep they are off hwy 54 in osage beach,, marked with signs,,, which way are you traveling

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be coming down from Columbia.

Post Thanks / Like

First left after putt n stuff follow all way to end for pb2 ramp or take pa he tsi or whatever that is and theres a ramp there too.

Post Thanks / Like

Pulled up on a dock tonight n started shootin every inch of it and pobobly could have kept 100 fish in about an hour. FREAKIN UNBELEIVABLE!!! Seems like it gets better every time we go out.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LipRipper23 View Post
    Pulled up on a dock tonight n started shootin every inch of it and pobobly could have kept 100 fish in about an hour. FREAKIN UNBELEIVABLE!!! Seems like it gets better every time we go out.
    I hope it stays like that for a couple more days!

Post Thanks / Like

Oop's i did'nt read that in your 1 post at the top (como) now i understand what that means,,,i think i would go and try the gravois,, but that is just me,,, you have a ramp at coffman beach off rt.y out of eldon ,,, gier's pass pro in eldon can help u if needed ,,,,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast