Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: West Tennessee Flooding

Post Thanks / Like

Default West Tennessee Flooding

We are praying for ya'll. Hoping everyone stays safe during this flooding that ya'll have going on right now.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks buddy!! There are a lot of folks around us that will need prayer.

Juiced Up Baits Pro Staff
    K2 Coolers Pro Staff
    Mike's Custom Crappie Jigs Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

What is it looking like around Tiptonville?? I heard people were being evacuated. Is this true??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Slabz R Us View Post
    What is it looking like around Tiptonville?? I heard people were being evacuated. Is this true??
    Not in Tiptonville yet!! The were down by the river between Ridgley and Tiptonville. I was there today working and drove past the lake and man she is up!!

Juiced Up Baits Pro Staff
    K2 Coolers Pro Staff
    Mike's Custom Crappie Jigs Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Any boat ramps still available to use or they all under water?? Praying for no levee breaks and hope all is ok for everyone!!

Post Thanks / Like

You can still get in some ramps. There is a place not far from tiptonville called sheep ridge that got evacuated earlier today. I talked the man over the the county roads in tiptonville this evening. He said they might have to bust the levee between there and ridgley. If so he said it would wipe all of tiptonville out. I was in hickman earlier and it is looking bad there as well. The sea wall in town has about 8 feet left before water comes over. It likes 6 foot or so before coming over the levee. I put a couple pics on the main forum. There was alot of people helping us fill up sand bags. They even had alot of the prisioners out working. All the houses down the levee they were evacuating. It is suppose to crest at 60 feet on may 5. If it moves that far hickman is gone for sure. Missouri is taking Tiptonville to court because they want to bust the levee. I dont understand why Missouri would not want it to bust over on this side. It would save them alot looks like.

Post Thanks / Like

Water can be a bad thing! Hoping for the best!