Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: osage info

Post Thanks / Like

Default osage info

Im heading to the osage this afternoon to meet with my uncle and do a little spider rigging around wrights creek. I know they pulled off the bank this week down there so were gonna put the rigs on and try it. I havent fished down there all year and was wondering if anybody has done any good this week. Please pm me if you have any suggestions. Thanks alot

Post Thanks / Like

Did they pull off because of the weather?

U

Post Thanks / Like

well the osage was a bust, we spider rigged anywhere from 10 to 20 fow and only caught a few. We went to the bank and caught very few also. Water temp was about 60 degrees still but fish i believe were just in shock

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slab stacker View Post
    well the osage was a bust, we spider rigged anywhere from 10 to 20 fow and only caught a few. We went to the bank and caught very few also. Water temp was about 60 degrees still but fish i believe were just in shock
    Went to the Osage early Tuesday am, rigging, fishing was as slow as I have seen it this year. Kept 7 over 11" by 11:00 am. Went to the Grand and finished 3 man limit rigging at 5:00 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

me and two other friends fished out of berry bend last thur., fri., and sat. we caught three limits each day. we caught them in the coves on the other side of the lake from the boat launch. they were 3 to 7 fow crawling a 2" chart. curlytail grub on the bottom. caught a few on slip corks on minnows about 4' deep. it was mostly a morning bite but caught a few in the afternoon. the weather was warm one day cool the next it didn't seem to effect those fish. the fish were 10" to 13"

Post Thanks / Like

Great reports, thanks fellas.