Drk blue & chaut. combinations

Winners fished the Kissimmee river section, entrance
    into the "Big O"

Next tournament is Saturday, May 14th Holly Chain-
    Public ramp on hwy 450, 2 mi. west of Umatilla

Post Thanks / Like

good job

Post Thanks / Like

Does this tournament come to north florida ?

Post Thanks / Like

Furthest north schedule comes is Crescent Lake, Fl and that is the classic (final of year)
    Most of events are around the Tavares area or center part of state. This year we
    added the Western div to see if club growth would improve, also Okeechobee to the
    south. When schedule was made out January fuel prices were not in the "out of site
    format" Thanks for inquiry, hope to see you at one of the tournaments.
    My e-mail address is [email protected], send me yours and i will forward schedule
    and governing rules

Post Thanks / Like

that is not the case there is 2 tournaments further north one is on orange lake and the other one is on locloosa

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fish finder View Post
    that is not the case there is 2 tournaments further north one is on orange lake and the other one is on locloosa
    thats not much further north. To be able to fish Crescent you have to fish 3 reg events from my understanding. so if us north florida guys only fish the orange/ loochloosa tourneys we still cant even fish Crescent. Maybe me and slabkeeper should start a jacksonville area crappie club. We gotta few good lakes up this way. If club growth was on the agenda there should be more tourneys up our way. Im not gonna get up and drive 3 hours to pay 60.00 to fish a tournament on a lake i have never been to before or at best get to pre fish it one day before. Its jus ta waste of money, especially when your up against people who live in the area and have been to those lakes more times than you can shake a stick at. I would be willing to fish in the tourneys if they were at these lakes (Sante Fe, Loochloosa, Orange, Crescent, and Rodman) 3 of these lakes are on the schedule, but you have to fish the 2 mentioned earlier to be eligable for Crescent. If Sante Fe and Rodman were added that would give us 4 reg tourneys to fish plus the classic. Jmo
    ,,,,,,,-------,,7777777,,,,,........99999...........www.catchcarolina.com

Post Thanks / Like

I am ruminating over the idea of fishing the Holly Chain tourney. Looking for a reason to give these lakes a try...every time I mention that I might be fishing these lakes, people say that they can be challenging. I would love to hear a good report for the Holly/Ella lakes so I will feel better about giving my money away.
    "If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."

Post Thanks / Like

We have talked to daryl cole about more tournaments your way. the problem is when we schedule your way no new teams show up. we travel a long way to fish different lakes i am from fort lauderdale and fish every tourny, but that is how you learn the lakes,you need to fish them to become better.

Post Thanks / Like

yeah i understand what your sayin but young guys like me def cant afford to drive all over the state and fish. I can drive around a hour away tops with the way gas prices are. But if yall even decide to have any more tourneys up this way count me in, im gonna fish Orange/ Loochloosa this year and if a exception is made i will fish Crescent too. Other than that the closest lake yall fish to me is Monroe and i wanted to fish that one but i had family show up at the last minute.
    ,,,,,,,-------,,7777777,,,,,........99999...........www.catchcarolina.com

Post Thanks / Like

Tourneys could be added on sante fe, orange, lochlossa, rodman, and george.
    I aint here to tell you anything. You want to know what Im doing....pm me and meet me on the lake.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast