Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Any of you ole boys going to be down in the Springdale/Fayettville Arkansas area 26th

Post Thanks / Like

Default Any of you ole boys going to be down in the Springdale/Fayettville Arkansas area 26th

I headed down in the morning and thought if any of you were going to be down that way we could get a couple of beers, dinner, or something worse. :D

Let me know of send me a text 417-830-9411

Thanks,

Chris #2
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Holy Crap. Well let this just be a warning to you fellas about Ambien.

Sitting here in my motel room this evening and readin along on CDC. Come across this thread and thought "Holy Crap", somebody else in down here in Arkansas.

Well needless to say I posted the damn thread last night after I guess I had taken an Ambien to sleep. I mean I remember nothing about posting this thread. That gives you a little idea of what that stuff can do. WOW!!!! No memory of posting this what so ever.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Its ok, its not like the law is readin this stuff. You can tell the truth here, we are all fisherman!!
    Team Double D - " We're not famous, but we should be."