Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: LOZ Puttin it out in the rain

Post Thanks / Like

Default LOZ Puttin it out in the rain

Once again had a swell afternoon on the ol lake of the ozarks. Even though it rained all afternoon we (4 of us) all limited out pretty quickly. Then the hunt began for the big mommas and boys let me tell you they are still out there. The bigs were very deep to all the places we went and all the fish were scattered anywhere from the banks to the backs of docks. All I gots to say is LOZ IS FREAKIN INCREDIBLE THIS YEAR!!!!!! Cant even write this without smiling about all the fun this lake has been providing this year for my friends and I. By the way if bugman reads this send me a pm. Me n some buddies are wantin to buy some Ozark shootin rods or if anyone else reads this let me know some prices thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Headed down Thursday am until Sunday, I NEED DETAILS!!!! How is the water color, chocolate I presume?

Post Thanks / Like

was still fair on the big niangua but when we loaded the boat the back of the cove started to look pretty nasty. oh and they are droppin the lake again. You can go ahead and thank ameren for that. Hopefully things will mellow out here quick

Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad you guy's are wearing them out over in that area my end of the glaize has been a mess for weeks but when you find the good water you find fish just not a lot of size to them,i'll be glad when the spawn,muddy water and rain goes away so things can get back to normal.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

oz shooting rod was 53.00 a month ago
    kost plus crappie team

Post Thanks / Like

Good job and good report.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.