Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bucksaw marina and crappie.com

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Bucksaw marina and crappie.com

Guys when we go into the marina let them know you are with the crappie.com crowd. I told them we would be there all week and they wanted us to let them know who we are when we are in gettin minnows, lunch, beer or ice and such. They have a great staff and enjoy meeting all of us. Last year they had welcome crappie.com on their big sign at the corner of 7 and U hwy. So they appreciate our business.

Post Thanks / Like

Where is the campground you all are using from the marina?

Post Thanks / Like

Hope you guys-gals have a great time this week at CDC camp!Truman is a great crappie lake that I enjoy to fish a few times a year Also,the few that I have met on the Mo.board at Truman have been pure class(except Monte 2 yrs. ago at a ramp s. of sparrwft. in the dark!)

Post Thanks / Like

Bucksaw Marina is the finest marina on the lake. The ownership and staffing are second to none. Support them as much as you can.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    Bucksaw Marina is the finest marina on the lake. The ownership and staffing are second to none. Support them as much as you can.
    I will second that!

Post Thanks / Like

Ditto, they work hard to do it right. Jim, Richard, and the rest of the crew are the best and the kitchen serves great tenderloins.

Post Thanks / Like

and the kitchen serves great tenderloins
    Now why did you have to go and remind me of that! I'm on a diet (it ain't workin mind you, but I AM on a diet)!:D

Agree with the comments about Bucksaw....... we go there a bunch and have not been disappointed yet. Class acts.
    We do not want the gift of a fish; neither do we expect a lesson on fishing; what we direly need is a chance to fish

Post Thanks / Like

Vic n its real close maybe 1/4 mile by water..1 mile by road...

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I invited Richard, Jim Eric and the Bucksaw gang to come up Friday night and Saturday night for food and beverages on facebook. If I see them tommorow or Thursday I will tell them in person. Hope they can make it up for at least a drink or two.

Post Thanks / Like

They have a new restaurant manager this year and she's a FABULOUS cook!!!! The food is even better than before! We've complimented Jim several times and he said he's heard the same thing from others as well! So give it a try!

If you've never had the pancakes..... go for it!

The tenderloins are awesome, too!!! We've never had anything there that we didn't like since the new gal has been there!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast