Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taxidermist in Indiana, Kentucky, or Tenn?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Taxidermist in Indiana, Kentucky, or Tenn?

Can anyone suggest a reputable taxidermist in these areas? I've tried an internet search with no good results. Thanks so much and I'm glad to be a new member of the forum.
    kycrappie

Post Thanks / Like

kycrappie....Barbara Taylor at Critter Creations Taxidermy in Bowling Green, KY (270)843-8830. Barbara does an excellant job on fish. Her husband Jim (a retired game warden) does all the animals. I can e-mail a pic of a large crappie she mounted for my son and a 39lb muskie she did for me.

Post Thanks / Like

Try crappietime His father in law is a taxidermist here in Tn.
    ERN

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation KyCrappie ....

Quote Originally Posted by kycrappie
    Can anyone suggest a reputable taxidermist in these areas? I've tried an internet search with no good results. Thanks so much and I'm glad to be a new member of the forum.
    Welcome to Crappie.com !!

If you're close to the Lexington area, try : http://yellowpages.superpages.com/pr...BakQ%3D%3D.htm

Gunners has done a 7lb Largemouth & 12lb Tiger Muskie (skin mounts) for me ... Muskie in 1985 -- Bass in 1991 .... both still look like I just got them home.

Whatcha got, that you are looking to have mounted ?? I'm still waiting on a 3lb Crappie ... that'll be my next wall mount (soon as I catch one) :D ...... luck2ya ...cp

Post Thanks / Like

oh...just a nice 15 inch crappie. She is full of eggs, but I never got a chance to weigh her. The biggest crappie I have ever caught anyway...got me pretty excited. Thanks for the replies.
    kycrappie

Post Thanks / Like

Badbrad, please check your PM's
    kycrappie

Post Thanks / Like

For fish, I would highly recommend Tom Peterson, 419-394-1712, of Wildlife Reflections in Ohio. It will take you a little longer to get your fish back than some, but it will be AWESOME when you get it. If you want some good references, ask KY Lake guide Richard Williams (aka Weezer), or Rick Solomon, winner of last year's Grenada tournament.

Russ
    www.midwestcrappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Ronnie's Taxidermist in Flaherty KY (vic Fort Knox). 1-270-828-3898. Does an excellent job - wldkat
    wldkat
    Take a kid fishin' Never know, one day they might take you...
    J~ <(((><

Post Thanks / Like

Tom Peterson does a great job. He did a green carp (bass) for me and it looks great. Check out the post by Russ. His number is on there.
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

For Indiana I would call Don Pratt in Lebanon Indiana. Outstanding work on fish and game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast