Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Grand is close.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Grand is close.

Went fishing today about 1 pm and the male crappie are all over the banks with the females right behind them and a little deeper. The crappie I cleaned tonight were ready to lay the eggs, it should be a great camp. :D
    Mostly threw a jig to the bank but a bobber and jig worked well too, there are still some hawgs 10 to 12 feet deep.
    Taking the family to the Tebo Arm tomorrow afternoon to check Brush Creek out. Thumbs Up

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to here it.Sounds like you had a blast

Post Thanks / Like

Good job big!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep after them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bigby View Post
    Went fishing today about 1 pm and the male crappie are all over the banks with the females right behind them and a little deeper. The crappie I cleaned tonight were ready to lay the eggs, it should be a great camp. :D
    Mostly threw a jig to the bank but a bobber and jig worked well too, there are still some hawgs 10 to 12 feet deep.
    Taking the family to the Tebo Arm tomorrow afternoon to check Brush Creek out. Thumbs Up
    Might see ya there! We are planning on going out tomorrow afternoon as well..if the rain holds off!! If you see a boat with a me and my wife and a four year old girl nick named "chatty-kathy", that'll be us!!! I figured we'd hit brush creek as well, or little tebo.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a fun day,stay on em buddy.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

will all the rain that is suppose to come this week hurt the fishing for next weekend? thinking about coming down to enjoy camp and meet some of you guys and learn some tricks to catching crappie.

Post Thanks / Like

will not hurt fishing may hurt catching may learn where they go when the water comes up?

Post Thanks / Like

So far we really have not had that much rain, the creeks are still normal. The lake was up last week but it was back down to around normal yesterday.

Post Thanks / Like

That's great to hear Bigs. I sure enjoyed that fishin under a cork for something different.

We are getting lots of rain down here south of Springfield. Been watching the radar and didn't look like you were getting near the amount of rain up there. Good news.

Thanks for the report.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'