Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My My

Post Thanks / Like

Talking My My

ya'll in deep RoflDoh How many probings are going on at the BARN ???

Water wet, sky blue, NCAA probing Auburn… again | CollegeFootballTalk
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

yea but ol Harvey UPDIKE got the ol 1-2 punch upside the nogginRoflRoflHands ClappingHands Clapping
    Minnermatics Prostaff
    My wife lets me buy all the rods and reels I can hide.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jusanothajoe View Post
    yea but ol Harvey UPDIKE got the ol 1-2 punch upside the nogginRoflRoflHands ClappingHands Clapping

RoflRoflRofl Yea that Texas fan got what was coming to him RoflRoflRoflDohHands Clapping
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

What eva that link has in it must be some bogas BS, because yahoo would not even let me pull it up.Doh So, do please enlighten me on this scandulous media event.:D
    Auburn Tigers " National Champions "

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Procraft 176 View Post
    What eva that link has in it must be some bogas BS, because yahoo would not even let me pull it up.Doh So, do please enlighten me on this scandulous media event.:D
    Link works you just have to click ok. But here it is just for you Rofl

Water wet, sky blue, NCAA probing Auburn… again

Posted by John Taylor on April 14, 2011, 6:12 PM EDT
    Stop me if you’ve heard this one before: a man walks into an Auburn bar, and trips over an NCAA investigator…
    A new day has dawned, so, of course, it’s time to bring you word of a new NCAA investigation involving the Auburn football program and its since-banned “Tiger Prowl”. This investigation, though, should not be confused with the NCAA’s ongoing probe into the Cam Newton situation. Or the ongoing probe into Auburn recruiting practices. Or the ongoing probe into allegations made by four former players on an HBO show.
    Or this is just one big ol’ probe underneath one huge NCAA umbrella. One of the two.
    The Birmingham News reported Thursday that they had requested of the school any records pertaining to individual violations that may have arisen from last year’s “Tiger Prowl” recruiting caravan. The thing is, Auburn was forced to deny the open-records request because, you guessed it, last year’s “Tiger Prowl” is currently part of a pending NCAA investigation and, the paper writes, Alabama law therefore does not require release of the records at this time.
    “The NCAA is not reviewing Tiger Prowl as individual violations. They are reviewing the entire event as a whole,” Auburn Senior Associate Athletics Director Scott Carr wrote the News via email. “Therefore, the investigative phase of this event is still ongoing and we are currently working with the NCAA.”
    The paper goes on to note that Auburn would not comment further on what the NCAA is investigating in relation to last year’s “Prowl”.
    “Tiger Prowl” first appeared in April of 2009 in Gene Chizik‘s first year as AU’s coach. That year, coaches would pile into a white or black stretch limo Hummer, and proceeded to travel from high school to high school to high school visiting potential recruits, hoping to make enough of an impression on the players that, come Signing Day, they’d put pen to paper and fax their intentions to Auburn. The event was held again the following year, only this time with pimped-out buses/motor coaches.
    Shortly after “Tiger Prowl v2.0″ began, however, the NCAA passed a measure that prevented a school from sending more than two coaches in any one day to the same high school.
    On a completely unrelated note, we can neither confirm nor deny the rumors circulating that the NCAA is considering relocating its home office to the state of Alabama in order to save on travel costs.
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

Pro I know that wuz you that popped that ol bammer, can't blame ya, I woulda done the same. just wanna thank ya for gettin a good lick in for JOE.
    you seen that new statue they put up at bammer????? sure looks like ANDY GRIFFITH to me. guess they will put one up of BARNEY and FLOYD next. BAW HAW HAW HAWRoflRofl

ps just look and tell me it aint Sherriff Taylor BAW HAW HAW :D
    Minnermatics Prostaff
    My wife lets me buy all the rods and reels I can hide.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jusanothajoe View Post
    Pro I know that wuz you that popped that ol bammer, can't blame ya, I woulda done the same. just wanna thank ya for gettin a good lick in for JOE.
    you seen that new statue they put up at bammer????? sure looks like ANDY GRIFFITH to me. guess they will put one up of BARNEY and FLOYD next. BAW HAW HAW HAWRoflRofl

ps just look and tell me it aint Sherriff Taylor BAW HAW HAW :D
    Better than looking like a CheseStick any day Rofl
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman_Wantabe View Post
    Link works you just have to click ok. But here it is just for you Rofl

Water wet, sky blue, NCAA probing Auburn… again

Posted by John Taylor on April 14, 2011, 6:12 PM EDT
    Stop me if you’ve heard this one before: a man walks into an Auburn bar, and trips over an NCAA investigator…
    A new day has dawned, so, of course, it’s time to bring you word of a new NCAA investigation involving the Auburn football program and its since-banned “Tiger Prowl”. This investigation, though, should not be confused with the NCAA’s ongoing probe into the Cam Newton situation. Or the ongoing probe into Auburn recruiting practices. Or the ongoing probe into allegations made by four former players on an HBO show.
    Or this is just one big ol’ probe underneath one huge NCAA umbrella. One of the two.
    The Birmingham News reported Thursday that they had requested of the school any records pertaining to individual violations that may have arisen from last year’s “Tiger Prowl” recruiting caravan. The thing is, Auburn was forced to deny the open-records request because, you guessed it, last year’s “Tiger Prowl” is currently part of a pending NCAA investigation and, the paper writes, Alabama law therefore does not require release of the records at this time.
    “The NCAA is not reviewing Tiger Prowl as individual violations. They are reviewing the entire event as a whole,” Auburn Senior Associate Athletics Director Scott Carr wrote the News via email. “Therefore, the investigative phase of this event is still ongoing and we are currently working with the NCAA.”
    The paper goes on to note that Auburn would not comment further on what the NCAA is investigating in relation to last year’s “Prowl”.
    “Tiger Prowl” first appeared in April of 2009 in Gene Chizik‘s first year as AU’s coach. That year, coaches would pile into a white or black stretch limo Hummer, and proceeded to travel from high school to high school to high school visiting potential recruits, hoping to make enough of an impression on the players that, come Signing Day, they’d put pen to paper and fax their intentions to Auburn. The event was held again the following year, only this time with pimped-out buses/motor coaches.
    Shortly after “Tiger Prowl v2.0″ began, however, the NCAA passed a measure that prevented a school from sending more than two coaches in any one day to the same high school.
    On a completely unrelated note, we can neither confirm nor deny the rumors circulating that the NCAA is considering relocating its home office to the state of Alabama in order to save on travel costs.
    U got to be kidding meDoh Don't let this stuff fool u fishtales. Them mighty Auburn Tiger coaches looked into all of this before any tiger prowl got started.Did it push the envelope ? Maybee...But rest assure, it was legal. By the way, try and find some new news, not this old has been junk.Thumbs UpRoflRoflRofl What news do u have on Milton and Auburn this month of April that is about to turn into may? WAR EAGLE ......tiger fish, get used to saying those Royal words.RoflRoflRoflRofl

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Procraft 176 View Post
    U got to be kidding meDoh Don't let this stuff fool u fishtales. Them mighty Auburn Tiger coaches looked into all of this before any tiger prowl got started.Did it push the envelope ? Maybee...But rest assure, it was legal. By the way, try and find some new news, not this old has been junk.Thumbs UpRoflRoflRofl What news do u have on Milton and Auburn this month of April that is about to turn into may? WAR EAGLE ......tiger fish, get used to saying those Royal words.RoflRoflRofl
    Dude look at the date! This ain't going away RoflDohDoh they be after ya'll. You don't slap the NCAA in the face and get away with it! :rolleyes:
    Ask me how I know !
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman_Wantabe View Post
    Dude look at the date! This ain't going away RoflDohDoh they be after ya'll. You don't slap the NCAA in the face and get away with it! :rolleyes:
    Ask me how I know !
    Yea, but all this junk is off of Birmingham newsDoh. Iffen it wuz anything to it , don't u think it would be on the news at every station, not just birminghamRoflRoflRoflRofl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast